Happy in my Body! - Mexico

I lost 120 pounds, and no matter how much exercise...

I lost 120 pounds, and no matter how much exercise I did the skin was never going to go back into place.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Q LISTENS, that's right he listens and does not push you into anything. He discusses the procedures and options that are available for the issues that bother you. Although he chooses to practice in Mexico (which is good for us because it is affordable in Mexico, only $5,500 for his surgical fee for my lower body lift), Dr. Q is licensed in both Mexico and California. He speaks perfect English so nothing is lost in translation. That was not the issue with a lot of other doctors I interviewed in Mexico. I felt confident in his ability to provide me an outcome that would make me happpy, and he did!! Don't be afraid to go to Mexico, be afraid to go to a surgeon that dosen't do a good job. My best friend came to Dr. Q in July to redue the same lower body lift she had done the year before by a well known doctor in New York City. However you came to the Clinic, know that you have been truly blessed. Dr. Q is a doctor of quality and a man of integrity. Thank you!!!