Cheek Filler with Juvederm - Melbourne, AU

Hi all, I recently had 1mil of Juvederm divided...

Hi all,

I recently had 1mil of Juvederm divided between both my cheeks to achieve a lift due to the small jowls l was getting and a little bit of volume that l had lost in the upper area near my nose section of the cheek. I'm 36 but always get 25 so the jowls were playing on my mind. My doc said that l can get the 1mil divided between cheeks and if l want more l can come back. I've learned from previous experience to try a little bit first and then decide to go more, after my botox scare in 2009 l was very fearful as to what may happen to me this time, (l have bridget jones syndrome so whatever can go wrong with me will) I need to say that the administration can be a little uncomfortable yet durable and the results are visible instantly yet the cheeks do get fuller within a few more days to a week after the procedure. Your cheeks will feel a tender for a few days and you may experience some sore sensations when you wake the next morning yet this subsides quickly. Now l need to share this with every body.. l have found that my facial structure looks different, cheeks are higher and under my cheek is a little more hollow like i'm very slightly sucking them in, not too much yet its slightly there. Please understand that it will make your face appear different and you may or may not like it, l find that l cant use much blush as it really makes my cheeks stand out thus changing my facial appearance more, so keep this in mind when thinking about getting this procedure. I believe that as we age we forget how baby faced we were and once those cheeks come back it looks different to what we are now used to yet in saying this l adore how l have no jowls and the fresher look it's given me :)) Do your homework when trying to find a doctor and only try a smaller amount first, i've read really bad reviews about other fillers yet i've always used Juvederm around my jowls and in my lips and have never had an issue. I will try and upload some pictures. My doctor told me that the trick is administration. She's very good at what she does and will make you very comfortable and explain everything that she is doing. She even took shots with her camera and showed me how and where the needles will be going and which part of my face will get fuller. She amazing!

pictures of my new jevederm cheeks

Its harder to see them in a picture yet I have posted a side on cheek pic that shows the hollow under my new cheek

pics

pics

If you look closely you can see the dark shadowing under my cheek filler, it gives me a more thinner longer facial appearance, plus the overkill in my top lip can be seen.

full face shot before filler

This picture of me shows a slight drop in my cheeks ( sorry for the pose ) its one of my selfies yet it shows my cheeks clearly without flash or other people around, it's before the filler was injected, It's lifted the area up greatly yet l have that definition in both sides under my cheeks now so my chin looks thinner almost longer and more square.
Dr Nafiye Gultekin