Nose Job ---Dr Kofi Boahene - Maryland

I am ready to get a new nose. After all the search...

I am ready to get a new nose. After all the search I have done for months. I have no doubt, Dr. Kofi Boahene is the one. Based on before and after photos, especially after the Skype consultation, I am confident he can deliver and I believe he will make my dream comes true.

I will keep you update guys.

My wish nose

painting the face for Privacy right. I like her nose, but I would like an higher bridge.

SCHEDULE DATE Auguste 8, 2014

My deposit has been made ladies, now I am waiting for the big day!!!!! Wish me luck.....!!! can't wait

Here is my new nose

From day 1 - day 6 !!! The rib graft is painful. Could not ask for more. Dr. Boahene is gifted.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can you post a picture facing forward? I would like to see how much the width of your nose was reduced. Thanks
How is breathing for you thus far?
Hello, Purland! I just want to send well wishes your way. (Dr. Boahene performed my rhinoplasty on July 31.) You look fantastic! It has only been a few days. Imagine how great things will be a few weeks from now. Happy healing!
your before nose looks similar to mine (i had surgery june 2013). dr boahene is a good doctor but i feel like he does a better job at creating a beautiful profile and natural result, than a less bulbous/wide tip. in all, i'm happy with my result because i'd rather have a bulbous tip than a deformed nose and breathing problems. i have to tell you that your nose will widen a little bit more after the first three months, so it won't look as pinched as it looks now.
I must say, truly amazing. You look great. Wow!!!!!
Beautiful job!!!
Looking great! Congrats
Looks awesome!!
Your profile looks good so far.
Thank you Dr Boahene, 6th day, cannot not be happier than than that.....Wow you are talented!
Looking beautiful! Please keep updating us with your recovery process :)
Definitely, love it
How did your surgery go?
Are you still having surgery tomorrow? If you are wishing you luck:)
Hi I was wondering how much the procedure costs ?
She posed the cost below $10,646. ("the total cost of my nose job surgery will be $ 10,646 with dr. Boahene")
have you have your surgery yet, mine is next week
SCHEDULE DATE Auguste 8, 2014
Good luck with your surgery, I'm having surgery with Dr. Boahene next month and I'm very excited, he is very skilled and I'm sure he'll do a great job on both of us :)
Good luck Barbie81!
Thank you so much zooster! I am super excited, and thank you also for sharing your journey, it has really been very informative!
how are you? you got yours done yet? mine is next week
Yep my surgery was today actually at 7:30 this morning, I'm feeling great thus far and already can tell it looks better than before because my tip was a mess before, but yep right now I'm recovering.
Barbie81, can you post before and after pictures of your nose?
Are you going to post a review? It would be greatly appreciated!