Nose Job ---Dr Kofi Boahene - Maryland

I am ready to get a new nose. After all the search...

I am ready to get a new nose. After all the search I have done for months. I have no doubt, Dr. Kofi Boahene is the one. Based on before and after photos, especially after the Skype consultation, I am confident he can deliver and I believe he will make my dream comes true.

I will keep you update guys.

My wish nose

painting the face for Privacy right. I like her nose, but I would like an higher bridge.

SCHEDULE DATE Auguste 8, 2014

My deposit has been made ladies, now I am waiting for the big day!!!!! Wish me luck.....!!! can't wait
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi I was wondering how much the procedure costs ?
She posed the cost below $10,646. ("the total cost of my nose job surgery will be $ 10,646 with dr. Boahene")
Good luck with your surgery, I'm having surgery with Dr. Boahene next month and I'm very excited, he is very skilled and I'm sure he'll do a great job on both of us :)
Good luck Barbie81!
Thank you so much zooster! I am super excited, and thank you also for sharing your journey, it has really been very informative!
I am so excited for you and I hope you achieve the result you desire.
my nose was a bit similar to yours, but i asked for subtle change which i now regret. i would like to see how your surgery turns out. are you having open or closed rhinoplasty?
Good luck! I am also looking into doing surgery with him! Please post pictures when your done :)
Dr. Boahene performed my septorhinoplasty on May 9, 2014. Well, am I pleased? I am not only pleased, I am ecstatic!! I had several consultations with several surgeons throughout the Washington,DC Metropolitan area and was immediately sold not only upon his knowledge, but his bedside mannerism is just above and beyond the expectations. This gentleman is truly a subject-matter expert within this arena.
Can't wait to follow your journey. All the best!
I'm so excited for you....
Good luck. When do you plan on having your surgery?
When do you meet Dr. Boahene for your in person consult?
How did you set up your Skye consult? (Phone call, email, etc.)??
You must call the office first
When do you plan on having surgery?
first week of June
Wow, that's coming up soon exciting!!
not yet we had an online consultation via Skype. I will see him in person before the surgery of course.
Thanks so much for starting your story! When is your surgery scheduled for?
I have not scheduled yet, waiting for the quote price. I will know by tomorrow morning.
Ladies, I find out this morning that the total cost of my nose job surgery will be $ 10,646 with dr. Boahene . What do you guys think????
If that includes the hospital and anesthesia fee that sounds about right for a rhinoplasty. Plus, he is a very skilled doctor so it's worth it! Did he say he needed to use rib? That adds to the cost.
I think that that is almost too high for a primary rhino w/Boahene. The highest quote I got was $13k (all in) , but that 4k of it would be attributed to insurance. I paid $8500 including anesthesia and hospital OR cost.
Oh, good point! I hadn't factored in the cost of doing a rib graft!