Nose Job ---Dr Kofi Boahene - Maryland

I am ready to get a new nose. After all the search...

I am ready to get a new nose. After all the search I have done for months. I have no doubt, Dr. Kofi Boahene is the one. Based on before and after photos, especially after the Skype consultation, I am confident he can deliver and I believe he will make my dream comes true.

I will keep you update guys.
When do you plan on having surgery?
not yet we had an online consultation via Skype. I will see him in person before the surgery of course.
Thanks so much for starting your story! When is your surgery scheduled for?

My wish nose

painting the face for Privacy right. I like her nose, but I would like an higher bridge.
Good luck. When do you plan on having your surgery?
When do you meet Dr. Boahene for your in person consult?
How did you set up your Skye consult? (Phone call, email, etc.)??

SCHEDULE DATE Auguste 8, 2014

My deposit has been made ladies, now I am waiting for the big day!!!!! Wish me luck.....!!! can't wait
Thank you Dr Boahene, 6th day, cannot not be happier than than that.....Wow you are talented!
How did your surgery go?
Are you still having surgery tomorrow? If you are wishing you luck:)

Here is my new nose

From day 1 - day 6 !!! The rib graft is painful. Could not ask for more. Dr. Boahene is gifted.
Can you post a picture facing forward? I would like to see how much the width of your nose was reduced. Thanks
How is breathing for you thus far?
Hello, Purland! I just want to send well wishes your way. (Dr. Boahene performed my rhinoplasty on July 31.) You look fantastic! It has only been a few days. Imagine how great things will be a few weeks from now. Happy healing!
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon