Left Breast Very High and Hard/ Right Breast Travels to Underarm - Mcallen, TX

The first procedure went well; however, my results...

The first procedure went well; however, my results were inadequate to my expectations. The procedure itself is very fast, I had an immensely fast recovery, I do have a high pain tolerance, so this may not apply to others as well. I am hoping the revision allows me to love my breasts! I strongly dislike them!
Wow. Im new to realself, and just starting to share my PS stories.. I Went to dr.rios for my breast aug in november 2010...totally botched...I desperately need a corrective breast aug. They never called me for a follow up appt, never returned any of my calls, and when i tried just going in, they told me i couldnt be seen without an appt but could only give me an appt for 2 months away so not once did i see the doctor after my surgery. I still had bits of the stitches left in my skin until recently... Horrible experience. 6500$ down the drain:( just becareful ladies.
Wow the exact same thing happened to me with doc Rios, same side too (left high,right low) but i didn't get it fixed because i didn't went to go through surgery again...good luck on the revision! Will be checking back for pics!
             when is your revision scheduled for?
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I like him as an individual; however, my experience was awful.