Born with small upper lip, wanted a fuller upper lip!!- Mayfield heights, OH

Ive been wanting to get my lips done for a couple...

Ive been wanting to get my lips done for a couple years snd upon researching juvederm I found this webite and saw a lot of great reviews so I decided to ginally go through with it! I found my doctor on n Google and called to set up a consultation. The receptionist saif it wasn't worth the consultation price if I wanted them just set the appointment up so i did. I had questions and the dr actually called me at 10pm, talked to me for a halg hour, I sent him pics of my lips and how big I santed to go and 2 wks later got them done. I can go back, in a week or so once the swelling goes down if I want to use the rest which I probably will. Im definitely happy with them but upset it didn't solve the isdue of hiding my gum, which was the main reason I had wanted it. But im glad I found this website, and I would definitely reccomend this to other people!

Wondering if it was worth it! Day two is crappy and lips look worse!

Today is day two.. my swelling is worse and I have two really big lumps on the right side of my upper lip.. not sure if this is normal.. Kind of worried.. Waiting to hear back from my doctor.. :/

2nd day!! horrible lumps!!

Woke up with bigger lumps than yesterday. Getting different answers on what to do.. do I massage them, ice what? Please someone tell me their lips have looked like this within the first few days!!

Getting a little better

Talked to the dr last night, exactly why I love him and everyone in the area should go see him... What dr calls a patient at like 10pm?! I'm seriously such an odd bird with everything and I never have luck with stuff, but I might have an infection.. Started my antibiotics last night so we'll see in a couple days how it is.. But either way now when I'm looking in the mirror, the fullness I have I'm loving.. I could totally go bigger! Lol

Day 3

Started antibiotics, literally anyone reading my profile, just know I am A RARE KIND FOR EVERYTHING!!! I had a feeling something was gonna happen to me lol.. I don't have luck with anything and any odd medical thing.. I get it or have it! So please don't be afraid to get juvederm because of me!! And please don't mind my make up less pics! I look a hot mess lol

A couple weeks after first injection

The overall big lump went away.. It took about 3 weeks and some massaging.. Still had it a little bit but it wasn't as bad as it was within the first couple days or even the first week..

2nd round of injection

Got my second round of Juvederm yesterday.. Wanted to see if we could get rid of the Juvederm that didn't settle which caused the lump.. Today is overall a completely different look and feeling than the first time.. Minimal bruising and not as swollen, although we didn't use as much this time.. I do however have the lumpiness in the middle where he focused on.. But hopefully as the week goes on that will fade! I have faith! Lol..
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

He was very professional, answered all of my questions, didn't rush and just amazed me with texting and calling me after hours to answer my questions. Just truly a doctor that shows he cares about his patients! I've never had a doctor show so much care and concern towards me and he goes above and beyond for his patients! In his office he makes you feel at home and during the procedure he kept making sure I was ok! Just a genuine great guy and awesome doctor. I would recommend him to everyone in the area!