Massive Lips Swelling Months After Juvederm

I have had 2 series of Juvederm treatments(over...

I have had 2 series of Juvederm treatments(over the past 2 years) to my upper and lower lips. I have had no problems and have been very please with the results. The last treatment I had was several months ago.

I have no issues with anything, not the product, not the service. It's all been great except for these recent flare ups in my lips. I wanted slightly fuller lips which I acheived with Juvederm except for these flare ups.

I live in a part of the US where environmental allergies are a big deal. Here is my issue: My lips now get severely swollen form time to time and I almost look as though I have just been reinjected bec of the massive swelling except for the fact that this swelling occurs in only one part of my upper and lower(same side, same spot on both lips) when it presents and then over the course of 2-3 days spreads all over the lips. I have taken Benadryl, Prednason(sp?) 5mg 1 tab and have rubbed Arnica oil and Traumeel into the lips as well as Benadryl cream to help reduce the swelling. Not only does it look very unattractive but its very uncomfortable bec my lips feel tight and are ultra swollen. I initially thought it was something I ate didn't agree with the HA but then I tested myself and I proved my thoguht wrong. Now I think its when the weather changes, and the air has more moisture in it. I am sure this sounds nutty but I don't know what else to do. I have never had allergies before moving here and just these past few months has this odd reaction to the Juvederm in my lips occured. Has anyone else heard of such a thing? If so what is the antidote and is it too late for the injectable material that can dissolve the stuff right after injections have been administered given this has been now several months?