In a Whisper...Fantastic - Manhattan, NY

Dr. Antell was recommended by a professional who's...

Dr. Antell was recommended by a professional who's client had a mini lift with great yet subtle results. As I researched Dr. Antell, I saw that not only did he have the experience and credentials I was looking for, but also used the word "whisper surgery" to describe the results. I knew he was for me.

I did not want an eraser taken to my face, I just wanted more of the real me to be revealed, which after 58 years, was slowly being occluded by sagging jowls, fat deposits under my eyes and hooded eyes. What I saw in the mirror no longer reflected how good I felt.

Dr. Antell and his talented, compassionate and professional team uncovered the true me again and I am so thrilled and grateful. I had never had any work done on my face up to this surgery. The trust I had in this great team was well-founded, and I am ever-grateful for receiving the gift of having my outside matching my inside! Total care all-around, with that ever-important human touch, compassion and firm understanding on both sides of the plan of action and outcome. This team (including the gifted anesthesiologist who held me in his competent care for almost 4 hours) is incredible. I thank them, and so does my husband who still gazes at me in amazement...as for everyone else, many just exclaim," Hey you really look great!"...not even knowing I had surgery, just that I look so refreshed. Now, that's the miracle of Dr. Antell's "whisper". I would highly reccomend Dr. Antell and his team to anyone looking for the best in the business.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

This is a top-notch practice. A client had excellent results and Dr. Antell came highly recommended to me.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, whitevelvet. Congrats on your results! Any plans to post "before" and "after" photos?