Juvederm

So I always wanted to do something with my lips....

So I always wanted to do something with my lips. They were my smallest and worst feature.
A few weeks ago I finally took the step and went to see a well known doctor in the city. He was amazing, we clicked right away and thats when I was certain that I wanted him to do my lips. We decided on 1 syringe of Juvederm. My top lip is very thin so the doctor decided he would put about 0.4 mL of it in my bottom lip and 0.6 in my top.

THE PROCEDURE WAS PAINLESS. Im one of those people that cry during blood tests and am scared of such procedures but this procedure was so painless, I was even holding a mirror and watching him inject it!!! He didnt use dental block, just applied a numbing cream 30 mins prior to the procedure and thats it.

RESULTS
I loveeeeee my new lips!!! I really enjoyed the big and boldness of them in the 3-4 days after the injection since thats when they were swelled. They've died down from that a bit but I still love them. The injection made such a big difference on my lips and I feel so much more confident!!!

I recommend each and every one of you to get them. If you're reading this it means you're considering it. TRUST ME its gunna be the best decision you ever made!!!!!! Theres no hedsitation you hardly feel anything during the procedure and once its done you feel like a sexy fox!!!

Feel free to ask any questions :)))

Its great to hear that the injections were so tolerable with just numbing cream!! Since you mentioned you loved the way they looked when they still had some swelling, are you considering doing more filler next time, or doing it again sooner so they end up more full?

PICS ARE UP

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

LOVE!im trying to find a doctor i wanna use/which type of filler i want.thanks for the review they came amazeballs
You look amazing! I have an apt for juvaderm in two weeks in Long Island,New York ( with my PS that recently did my rinoplasty) did you have any bruising?
Aw thank you! I had absolutely no bruising thank god!! And I cant wait to hear about your results you must be so excitedddd, goodluck girl!
Yuriy Yagudin

He was just amazing! SO caring, and so understanding- he gives you a better version of your own lips! Completely natural looking and confident results :))))))