Juvederm

So I always wanted to do something with my lips....

So I always wanted to do something with my lips. They were my smallest and worst feature.
A few weeks ago I finally took the step and went to see a well known doctor in the city. He was amazing, we clicked right away and thats when I was certain that I wanted him to do my lips. We decided on 1 syringe of Juvederm. My top lip is very thin so the doctor decided he would put about 0.4 mL of it in my bottom lip and 0.6 in my top.

THE PROCEDURE WAS PAINLESS. Im one of those people that cry during blood tests and am scared of such procedures but this procedure was so painless, I was even holding a mirror and watching him inject it!!! He didnt use dental block, just applied a numbing cream 30 mins prior to the procedure and thats it.

RESULTS
I loveeeeee my new lips!!! I really enjoyed the big and boldness of them in the 3-4 days after the injection since thats when they were swelled. They've died down from that a bit but I still love them. The injection made such a big difference on my lips and I feel so much more confident!!!

I recommend each and every one of you to get them. If you're reading this it means you're considering it. TRUST ME its gunna be the best decision you ever made!!!!!! Theres no hedsitation you hardly feel anything during the procedure and once its done you feel like a sexy fox!!!

Feel free to ask any questions :)))

PICS ARE UP

Yuriy Yagudin

He was just amazing! SO caring, and so understanding- he gives you a better version of your own lips! Completely natural looking and confident results :))))))