Juvederm

So I always wanted to do something with my lips....

So I always wanted to do something with my lips. They were my smallest and worst feature.
A few weeks ago I finally took the step and went to see a well known doctor in the city. He was amazing, we clicked right away and thats when I was certain that I wanted him to do my lips. We decided on 1 syringe of Juvederm. My top lip is very thin so the doctor decided he would put about 0.4 mL of it in my bottom lip and 0.6 in my top.

THE PROCEDURE WAS PAINLESS. Im one of those people that cry during blood tests and am scared of such procedures but this procedure was so painless, I was even holding a mirror and watching him inject it!!! He didnt use dental block, just applied a numbing cream 30 mins prior to the procedure and thats it.

RESULTS
I loveeeeee my new lips!!! I really enjoyed the big and boldness of them in the 3-4 days after the injection since thats when they were swelled. They've died down from that a bit but I still love them. The injection made such a big difference on my lips and I feel so much more confident!!!

I recommend each and every one of you to get them. If you're reading this it means you're considering it. TRUST ME its gunna be the best decision you ever made!!!!!! Theres no hedsitation you hardly feel anything during the procedure and once its done you feel like a sexy fox!!!

Feel free to ask any questions :)))

PICS ARE UP

Yuriy Yagudin

He was just amazing! SO caring, and so understanding- he gives you a better version of your own lips! Completely natural looking and confident results :))))))

LOVE!im trying to find a doctor i wanna use/which type of filler i want.thanks for the review they came amazeballs
You look amazing! I have an apt for juvaderm in two weeks in Long Island,New York ( with my PS that recently did my rinoplasty) did you have any bruising?
Aw thank you! I had absolutely no bruising thank god!! And I cant wait to hear about your results you must be so excitedddd, goodluck girl!
I wish I could look like you. You're flawless w/o the Injecrions too
thank you so much that's so sweet! I am sure you're even prettier than mee
So this was JUST lips??? :( ugh..I want my laugh lines, forehead and lips...$600? Time for a sugar daddy :(
Yup just lips its the only thing I could get away with, without my mom noticing! loll I have laugh lines too but I just try to ignore them :// And yeah it was pretty pricey but I heard in many other states its sooo much cheaper!
Great results! Personally I think your lips looked great before, but definitely better with the juvederm. It's making me want to get it done again! Ps - you look just like Mila Kunus! Gorgeous x
Wow that's rude to say she looked great before but better after. Id be mad if someone said that. Such a backhanded compliment. Way to put someone down for their natural self..no wonder women feel like crap keep getting more and more work done! No one Appreciates natural these days :(
Aw thank you sweety Im so glad I got it done its like the best decision I ever made and mila kunis? no way! thats such a sweet compliment thank you!!
I didnt take any offense I know I didnt look too good before she's just being honest!
Oh no, you took my comment the wrong way. What I was saying was that I thought your lips were gorgeous before getting it done, so you didn't really need to get lip injections. For example with myself - my lips definitely weren't great before lol. You were blessed with naturally gorgeous and full lips so if you want to enhance your natural beauty with juvederm, then that's your choice! My comment was meant to read that personally, I thought your natural lips were gorgeous as they were. I was trying to be supportive :) Ignore that other girl, I really do think your natural look is stunning, and definitely Mila Kunis lookalike.
Thank you so much Liz, tbh your review on juvederm definitely helped me make my choice, and im so happy I did. I see now that your lips are coming back to normal, are you re-doing the procedure soon?

Its great to hear that the injections were so tolerable with just numbing cream!! Since you mentioned you loved the way they looked when they still had some swelling, are you considering doing more filler next time, or doing it again sooner so they end up more full?

thanks! Yes i was sooo in love with them when they were still swelled but instead of using more filler next time, I'm thinking of doing another 1 syringe injection after 3 months so it only adds to the remaining of this filler and they end up being bigger and lasting even longer :)

Nice!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!! :)

Thanks ill deff let you know! :)