Breast Implant Exchange from 350cc Saline Textured Unders to Sientra 505cc Silicone Round Textured Unders - Mandeville, LA

After 12 years of having my saline implants and 2...

After 12 years of having my saline implants and 2 kids later, my implants were not what they used to be. My left implants was sagging and rippling, while my right implant shifted and was also rippling. I decided on getting silicone implants in a larger size to compliment my post baby figure.

I decided to go from 350cc saline round, textured unders to 505cc round, textured silicone unders. I was a little hesitant at first of jumping a size, but my PS gave me assurance that it truly would look and feel so much better than what I had.

My original pair of implants were inserted under my arm, and my new implants were inserted in the crease under my breast. I am just a few hours out of surgery, and I am a little sore. Though, it is not unbearable. I am able to walk around and had no problems eating. So far, this experience has been better than what I imagined.

Day 1 Post Op

I've slept in 4 hour intervals since coming home. The meds definitely help. I'm on an antibiotic, Percocet, and diazepam. My breasts are super sore but they look amazing.

1 week post op

It's been one week and I'm feeling great. I've been having minimal soreness, just tenderness at my incision site. I had my post op visit yesterday and had my outer stitches cut and have been told to refrain from lifting for another 4 weeks. This drives me crazy bc I'm used to working out everyday. I am attempting light cardio on the recumbent bike today, which I was told I could. I am also going to bra shop today to see what my actual cup size is at.

Wear the surgical bra as long as possible

I tried after my post op appt to wear a regular sports bra bc the surgical bra is well, not too attractive under a tank top... Well, I am hurting and sore from lack of good support that the surgical bra provided.... I put it back on and I feel soooo much better... I need more time to heal before the sexy bras come into play. Lol

3 weeks post op!

3 weeks into healing and I'm loving these beauties! My incisions are healing nicely. The pain has gone away completely. There is no swelling and they are setting into place. I'm looking forward to getting sized so I can go bra shopping! :))

One month check up (pre/post op pics)

Went to see Dr Boudreaux today! Very happy with my healing and I am cleared to resume workouts and finally can get fitted for a new bra! As you can see from the before and after pics... BIG improvement! I go back to see him in 3 months. (I was preparing for a fitness competition in the pre-op photos so my skin is very tight) I've put on about 8lbs since post op.
Mandeville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boudreaux is a confident physician, who portrays true professionalism. He gave me peace about the size of my new implants, and gave me assurance about the outcome of the surgery. His office staff are all very sweet and made me feel at ease.