Very Disappointed - Madison, WI

I did it because I used to be a boxer and had my...

I did it because I used to be a boxer and had my nose broken a few times.

I had reconstructive nose surgery from this Dr. in January of 2006. He took cartilage from my ear and put it on the tip of my nose for better support. When the bandages came off and the swelling went down I noticed a bump that goes across the tip of my nose where he put the cartilage. He said it was from the swelling and would eventually disappear. More than four years later it is still there. Twice he made some minor tweeks to correct this with no success. I have had many people ask me "did you get a bug bite on your nose?"

I am a performer in the entertainment industry & I have lost a considerable amount of film and print work due to this issue.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I recently talked to "patient relations" to see if another Dr. from this facility could look at the problem and fix it. I was sent a letter that more or less said too bad, if you want it fixed, pay for it yourself. So, if you need any surgery on your face and want it to look natural, please find a surgeon who will stand behind his work or send you to a Dr. that will correct his work. I understand mistakes can be made, but they should also be corrected.