Venus Freeze to Thighs and Buttie - 1st Treatment Tomorrow Before Pics - Lubbock, TX

Okay, thought I would blog this journey to see if...

Okay, thought I would blog this journey to see if it really works. So today I took before pics of my saggy skin and cellulite on my thighs and butte. I have my first treatment tomorrow and will do at least 3 maybe 6-8 depending on whether this really works or not. I've seen some good and some bad reviews. So here's hoping it helps to rid me of cellulite and tightens my skin up some as well. I am 53 years old 5'4" weight about 150 right now, but I'm swelled from mini tuck and ba from 13 days ago.

I'm trying to post 2nd treatment photos but its not letting me.  Sites been weird all weekend.  I'll try again later.
Best of luck and hope you see more improvement. Can you let us know how it feels for you. I've heard it's like a hot stone massage. Keep us updated. Thank you for posting so we can follow.
Ok, going for my 2nd treatment tomorrow.  So we will see if anything happens after number 2 or will it be number 3!?

2nd Venus Freeze treatment pics

Ok. I don't expect much change. They say that you don't start to see results until after the 3rd or 4th treatment. I though I would post pics anyway. Again I feel like my thighs and buttie are firmer, but who knows, could be wishful thinking. I will try to be objective cuz I don't want to recommend something that doesn't work.

I posted pics of 2nd treatment.  Not any change.  It feels wonderful, just like a hot stone massage.  It's very relaxing.  I will keep you posted and hopefully there will be changes after the 3rd or 4th treatment.

Venus freeze after 3rd treatment

Okay this is the 3rd treatment. I've gained 3 lbs so I don't know if that makes a difference. I still notice my thighs are less jiggly but I don't see a change in cellulite. I have my 4th treatment this thursday. I will keep updating!

Just some information for everyone to read. Standard protocol for face and neck is 6 treatments and each treatment should take 45 minutes. Body areas require 8 treatments, and the treatment times will vary but should be at least 15 minutes per area, so for example each front of thigh is 15 minutes. These treatments work extremely well as long as the proper protocol is followed. Venus Freeze is not a passport to eat, so remember to follow a healthy diet and drink plenty of water during the day. The results generally start to show about midway through the treatment plan, and the results can continue to improve for up to 4 months post treatments. This is due to the fact that it takes approximately 180 days for a round of collagen to grow.
It concerns me that my treatments were no more than 10 minutes per area; I followed protocol by drinking a ton of water through the day and I always watch my diet. Given the areas treated were my inner upper arms, I also started lifting weights on a daily basis. The results were less than impressive.
Do you know if the treatment provider was measuring the temperature of the area while doing the treatments. The area must reach at least 41 degrees or warmer in order for the treatments to be successful. Was the circumference of your arms measured before the treatments as well as after. How many treatments did you have? You will not see results if the full 8 treatments is not done.
Bella Derme

I will review the procedure as I progess.