Venus Freeze to Thighs and Buttie - 1st Treatment Tomorrow Before Pics - Lubbock, TX

Okay, thought I would blog this journey to see if...

Okay, thought I would blog this journey to see if it really works. So today I took before pics of my saggy skin and cellulite on my thighs and butte. I have my first treatment tomorrow and will do at least 3 maybe 6-8 depending on whether this really works or not. I've seen some good and some bad reviews. So here's hoping it helps to rid me of cellulite and tightens my skin up some as well. I am 53 years old 5'4" weight about 150 right now, but I'm swelled from mini tuck and ba from 13 days ago.

2nd Venus Freeze treatment pics

Ok. I don't expect much change. They say that you don't start to see results until after the 3rd or 4th treatment. I though I would post pics anyway. Again I feel like my thighs and buttie are firmer, but who knows, could be wishful thinking. I will try to be objective cuz I don't want to recommend something that doesn't work.

Venus freeze after 3rd treatment

Okay this is the 3rd treatment. I've gained 3 lbs so I don't know if that makes a difference. I still notice my thighs are less jiggly but I don't see a change in cellulite. I have my 4th treatment this thursday. I will keep updating!
Bella Derme

I will review the procedure as I progess.

Just some information for everyone to read. Standard protocol for face and neck is 6 treatments and each treatment should take 45 minutes. Body areas require 8 treatments, and the treatment times will vary but should be at least 15 minutes per area, so for example each front of thigh is 15 minutes. These treatments work extremely well as long as the proper protocol is followed. Venus Freeze is not a passport to eat, so remember to follow a healthy diet and drink plenty of water during the day. The results generally start to show about midway through the treatment plan, and the results can continue to improve for up to 4 months post treatments. This is due to the fact that it takes approximately 180 days for a round of collagen to grow.
It concerns me that my treatments were no more than 10 minutes per area; I followed protocol by drinking a ton of water through the day and I always watch my diet. Given the areas treated were my inner upper arms, I also started lifting weights on a daily basis. The results were less than impressive.
Do you know if the treatment provider was measuring the temperature of the area while doing the treatments. The area must reach at least 41 degrees or warmer in order for the treatments to be successful. Was the circumference of your arms measured before the treatments as well as after. How many treatments did you have? You will not see results if the full 8 treatments is not done.
Yes, she was measuring the temperature during the treatments. Also yes to measuring my arms before and after. Though the measurements showed inch loss, the skin was no less tighter and that was after a total of 12 treatments. (the first 6 treatments were for inch loss and THAT is NOT what I wanted; I wanted skin tightening...
The higher temperature creates liposis which is reducing the circumference. A slightly lower temperature around 41 or 42 degrees is more appropriate for skin tightening. Venus Freeze alone will not tighten the flabbiness and loose skin under the arms. It also requires some work on the part of the client. This is a very difficult area to tighten and exercise along with Venus will help. It also depends upon a clients weight as well. Obviously a heavier person will not see as much tightening simply due to the size of the arms. I would talk to your treatment provider to see what else you can do.
I just wish I had been told the truth regarding this particular treatment. I was told it would tighten the loose skin. (Not hanging skin - just a tad loose) My weight is perfect for my height and I am, by no means over weight. Could it possibly have been due to the fact that the first 6 or 7 treatments were NOT for tightening the skin but moreso for "inch loss" which was NOT what I wanted....
That I unfortunately cannot answer for you. As a treatment provider, I go through a very thorough consultation with my clients in order to set realistic expectations. Each persons results are unique to the individual, but my belief is that the treatment provider and the client work as a team together to achieve the best results possible.
Thank you for all the information you have provided - I very much appreciate your input.
You are very welcome. I'm so sorry you wer disappointed with your results. Venus Frezze has provided some very remarkable results for my clients and I am so impressed with the devise. I had a different system in my med spa prior but did not see the results I expected for my clients so I sent it back. I was skeptical about any device until the Venus Freeze was placed in my spa for a month so I could try it. Once I tried it and saw the results it was producing I was convinced. Best of luck to you.
Yes I too would like to know how long the treatment session is supposed to be per area. I had my front thighs done and each thigh was considered a session and only 6 min long on each thigh! When I complained about the tume she said that once it gets too hot..which is what happened. ..that means that part is done...even though it was only 6 min!
That's not true. Treatment to one specific area is usually 10 minutes and it has NOTHING to do with how hot the heat gets. The heat must reach a certain temperature in order to do "it's job" which is why, you SHOULD see the technician using a gauge every now and then to ensure the temperature is what it should be. I would strongly suggest you find another technician to do your treatment. Not only is it expensive but if you're not getting the area treated properly, it's a waste of money...
Thank you so much for your reply. When I went in for my second session I complained that the other session was too short and that heat should have nothing to do with lenght of time. Then they did one area for 10min like you said. Next sessions I'm definately not going back there.
I'm glad I was able to help. And I agree with you not going back there. This shouldn't be an issue for you whatsoever. When having multiple areas done at one time, the standard time is 10 minutes on each area - period. Good luck and keep us posted.
Hi, I'd be keen to see if you've had improvements.
No improvements. Temporary at best due to inflammation from the heat, makes it feel tighter. Exercise is the only treatment in my opinion or the new lipo that gets just under the surface.
Wondering if you have seen any improvements in the 2 months now?
I would have to say that it really doesn't work all that well. I think the results people get have more to do with exercise than the treatment. The area seems tighter after but I think that is a result of the heat which causes some inflammation which makes the skin seem tighter and somewhat hides the dimples temporarily. Just my thoughts anyway.
Hi Great 2BeMe. Can we have an update and photos of the Venus Freeze if possible?
Can you update the latest result? I want to see if it really works. Is is permanent? Thanks in advance.
The treated area will only stay "permanent" if you follow up with maintenance; once a month every month for as long as you wish the results to stay.
If you have to follow up monthly my concern is the results are only due to inflammation. I could understand once or twice a year, but if you were truly forming new collagen it shouldn't break down in a month.
The collagen does not break down in a month, and the follow up is not every month. The results from a Venus treatment will hold for approximately 15 months if you do no follow up. If you wish to maintain the results achieved then the recommended follow up is one treatment every 3 to 4 months.
Lynn you should not experience inflammation from the treatments. If any inflammation occurs it should be very temporary and only last a few hours at the most. The proper protocol is one follow up treatment every 3 to 4 months post your initial series of treatments.
Thanks GlendaT. That is good to know.
Thanks for keeping us posted Great2Bme. Sounds like you are having subtle changes even after just 3 treatments. Don't forget to keep us informed. Enjoying following your experience.