Venus Freeze to Thighs and Buttie - 1st Treatment Tomorrow Before Pics - Lubbock, TX

Okay, thought I would blog this journey to see if...

Okay, thought I would blog this journey to see if it really works. So today I took before pics of my saggy skin and cellulite on my thighs and butte. I have my first treatment tomorrow and will do at least 3 maybe 6-8 depending on whether this really works or not. I've seen some good and some bad reviews. So here's hoping it helps to rid me of cellulite and tightens my skin up some as well. I am 53 years old 5'4" weight about 150 right now, but I'm swelled from mini tuck and ba from 13 days ago.

2nd Venus Freeze treatment pics

Ok. I don't expect much change. They say that you don't start to see results until after the 3rd or 4th treatment. I though I would post pics anyway. Again I feel like my thighs and buttie are firmer, but who knows, could be wishful thinking. I will try to be objective cuz I don't want to recommend something that doesn't work.

Venus freeze after 3rd treatment

Okay this is the 3rd treatment. I've gained 3 lbs so I don't know if that makes a difference. I still notice my thighs are less jiggly but I don't see a change in cellulite. I have my 4th treatment this thursday. I will keep updating!
Bella Derme

I will review the procedure as I progess.