48 Years Old, Mother of 5 Children & Wife Needs Tummy Tuck, Abd, Lipo, on the Calendar for Sept 10th, 2014...Los Gatos, CA

After losing more than 50lbs my body is flabby,...

After losing more than 50lbs my body is flabby, saggy skin. I just hate looking at myself everyday. I started at my highest weigh 266.8lbs in Decemeber 2013 and lost the weight naturally, excercising, and changing my way of eating. I started consulting with many doctors I've seen a least a dozen, here in the US and Tijuana boy do you get different options, and prices. Well, I finally made my descion and I'll be going with Dr. Timothy Weibel, I was referred by my best friend he's does an amazing job. I just loved the doctor how he treats his patients, answered all questions, and a lot were not even asked because the doctor covered them his self. As, soon as I made my descion in his office lets do it! Let's schedule. I started to cry with mixed emotions.
I'm excited, happi, proud of myself, etc. count down has started for me I would like if anything please help me with an list of items I might need. I already went today and purchased Tylenol Extra Strenght, Advil, Medaderm Gel, Ploymorin, I'm very open to options, and suggestions...hope to hear from you girls...
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Hi Nana...Hope everything works out well for you. HAPPY HEALING!!!!
How you feeling darling? I am still very very tired all day. My tummy isn't what really hurts, it's my whole back having muscle spasms from walking slightly hunnt he'd over. Tomorrow I have my first post op... I really hope the remove at least one of the 2 tubes. They are on my upper outer tighs that make it hard to get in and out of chairs. Hope you're doing well
I feeling really good i just wish this drains could be removed, counting my days, will have them till monday. As everyday passes i fill better and with engery, have alot of back pain. im off pains meds 24 hours later, last antibotics were on thursday. Im just left every 8 hours of 3 advils for imflammation. Still hauched over like an old/young lady... appeiate is normal. Walking and able to do things for myself. But, no heavy lifting or any housework or chores just yet proably 8 week to much pain in the back area and swollening in the abdominal area and my legs...
Yes, the swelling can be a bit much. I already have back issues, so I was not expecting to deal with these muscle spasms . The pain in the belly is very doable as long as I have the binder on. I am allergic to iboprofen and naproxen. So I still need the oxy if I am going to get up and walk around much.
Coming through to say good luck today! Remember...it is the start to an all new us today! Best of luck. Catch you later.....hugs
Congrats on your weight loss and up coming surgery. I am schedule the same day as you, but just a panni with hernia repair. I can't believe it is just a week away!!! I am so excited. Going tomorrow for hospital stay supplies and post op stuff. Keep us posted on your progress.....take care
Nativeprincess35: Congrats on your journey and surgery. I'm very anxious, nervous, but at the same time very happy. I purchased everything I think and what I was told from doctors office. I've been taking centrum silver, vitamin c as told by ps. I'm so ready nobody nows. I'm having TT, Abdominialplasty, panniculectomy with Lipo lower flanks per doctors. All Labs, EKG, Hemo and primary doctor said your good to good!! And, a Good Luck!just days away...I'm even having night mares...
I am getting very very anxious and double checking all the information given to me by the surgeon. I keep seeing ppl post about taking multi vitimans prior..but I was told not to, as some of them contain ingredients that actually thin blood. It is funny how many surgeons have different requirements. I have had my pre-op and had a few scares with abnormal EKG, then findings on the echocardiogram...but nothing to keep me from having surgery. I haven't been sleeping very well at night...just can't stop thinking...the mind is going 1000 mph. LOL Having only a few days now to totally clean the house top to bottom, yet at the same time I need to not over do it because of the hernia and to make sure I don't cause any reason for rashes to redevelop.
@Nativeprincess35 -)) Same here very anxious, I did the same I double check all paperwork and his patient coordinator stated yes to start my multi centrum silver for woman, and vitamin C so I started them at the month ago... I even asked if I should clean out my colon and she said no not to eat anything after 12 mid night Tuesday that's all. No food, no water... Thank God my surgery is very early on wednesday... Please have in your prayers, as I will for you and always do... I'm stress-free and relaxed, but do find myself dreaming about the surgery every night. I got to do my cleaning on Sunday and Monday and my schedule for to is all about me, pedicure, massage, and relax to the max... Probably prepare myself my jello, and chicken soup w/ veggies with no salt.... No salt...I made a menu what I want for breakfast, lunch., and dinner...and I'll prepare it... Since I'm so picky with my foods...they'll just have to take out of freezer and heat..leaving chopped fruits as well because of portion size... I'm a very organised person.
Hang in there! My mom had a TT and breast lift, she looks amazing!!! That was 10 years ago and since then she put a little weight back, but she still looks great. Her tummy still looks flat, and the scars are really hard to see. You'll do great! Just rest, rest and take all your meds. That's the main key! Let the sexiness begin!!!
@ dazzlady.... Thank you for your wishes!! I hope your feeling a lot better, and looking beautiful... Lucky you your done with the procedure. Very nice of you to sure this list with me and peeps. Yes, I did review your list and I did have those items as priotity on my list and I have a lot other items that I've seen other persons posting, and I say do I really need all that stuff?? it could be an waste of money. Don't need more than what really need. But, probably could for the next procedure arms, thighs, and butt. We'll keep in touch, you relax and rest.
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! I am 13 days post-op. Had a TT and BL and feeling great! I posted a top 10 supplies list that I found most useful on my profile if you are interested in checking it out. Good luck and I will be following your journey!
I'm 62 and had a Brazilian Butt Lift on 8/7. Still recovering -it was a very long surgery -7 1/2 hours. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow, thank God. Will have my first shower tomorrow after the appointment. On your must list - lots of water and stool softeners. Unless you want to feel like you're having baby number 6 when it's time to go. Pain meds the doc gives you for the surgery and oxytocin will constipate you. The sooner you get off them, the better for you it will be. Good luck! You'll make it through! I did!
@rmusicus First of all thanks for your advice I will take it... Really need information ive done lots of reach but nothing like hearing it from people that lived it... Your an brave woman congrats on your surgery! I hope your felling better. I really concerned about constipation, bad as it is I have hypothyroidism its an problem. I'll be just fine with Gods Blessing and Protection...
Congratulations on your weight loss and decision to undergo body contouring surgery! I am also 48 years old and lost a significant amount of weight (100 lbs). I had a LBL as well as a breast and arm lift, it has changed my life in so many wonderful ways, I know you will be thrilled with your surgeries, the freedom of loving the skin you live in.
Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Congrats with your weight loss, I hope your surgery goes well and you have a smooth recovery! Like redwinelover mentioned, a toilet seat riser will be a life saver!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.
Congrats on your decision to have surgery. You're life is about to change in amazing ways! Add a toilet seat riser to your list, some good quality protein powder for healing, and a recliner if you don't have one. I found those things indispensable. Good luck!
@ Redwinelover, Thank you! For this advise. It's my first having surgery I'm pretty new at this. I totally forgot about the toilet riser. Will be putting on my list for sure. Thanks for your help. Schedule for pre-op on August 18th it's just an amazing accomplishment... Can't wait to see my results.. And trying not to think about the pain, hate narcotics...but, will be friends for a couple of days...