rhinoplasty - Los angeles ca

It's been about a month since my surgery, and...

It's been about a month since my surgery, and I have noticed that one of my nostrils are bigger than the other.. I felt like my left nostril is smaller than the right... Is my nose still swollen? It's quite nerve wrecking since I don't want my nose to turn out like this.. Tomorrow will be my one month post op... Please help me out..I've been so emotional and my confidence has been going down a lot lately.. I also think one of my nostril size is bulkier than my other side.. Please help me

Your nose looks beautiful and natural! I like the most recent pictures.
I used ear cartilage, and thanks.. yeah I prefer this new nose a lot better than my original one.. My original nose was too flat, and I hated it. The tip is going higher everyday which is a good thing I guess.
Do you like my new double eye lid surgery as well? does it match. I'm not quite sure..
I prefere this new nose to be honest. Swelling will be at its peak for 2 wks and then it will dissipate along a year.

What material did you use to build yr tip? Ear/rib/silicone/...?

Now to think about it... my rhinoplasty was worth...

Now to think about it... my rhinoplasty was worth it.. I was really worried before because it didn't look great, and I felt more self conscious about it and decided to re do them, but now after months have past... I realized I'm liking my nose more often, and my eyes as well.
hi! I know its been a little over a year... I was wondering how the progress of your nose has continued? I have a consultation with dr. Kyoung Charles kim next week and im both excited and nervous. Your nose and eyes look wonderful in the pictures you have posted! thanks so much for sharing xx
Thanks for sharing your pics. You look fantastic. DId you get them both your nose and eyes done at the same time? Does the doctor you listed above have a link? I'm researching the same two procedures here in LA...
the doctor lifted my nose a little bit.. I should take a pic of my side profile and show you how it is now... o.o
Doctor Kyoung Charles Kim