Problem with Juvederm to Raise Eyebrows/Blepharochalasia Syndrome

I wanted only Botox to get rid of frown lines and...

I wanted only Botox to get rid of frown lines and maybe raise the eye brows. My doctor suggested Juvederm injections as well,in his opinion to raise the browns and give them a youthful apperance.

In few months I have developed an Inflamation syndrome in both upper eyelids called Blepharochalasia Syndrome and extreme dry eye condition. I have been seen by Ophtalmologists and specialist for months now and I have not been given any solution yet.

I had Juvederm injections to raise the eye brows and I have developed an acute case of Blepharochalasia Syndrome on both upper eyelids and extreme dry eye condition,I am seeking advise to correct this condition. The upper lids are extremely inflamed or edema, with a bluish reddish coloration with no response to ice packs or warm packs or any treatment so far to aliviate the condition.
Dr. Shane Sheibani

Botox is used to left brows not fillers,I hope you sue this DR.
it took so much time to figure out what had cause the edema and to chase the doctor that would not release my records and finally could not find them after moving offices,also I was advise that in medical law suits you have to prove medical negligence, by the time I figured out what to do I had lost my rights to sue.
Hmm. Just read all these negative replies about juvederm to lift eyebrows. I've had several areas done and the one i think i'm happiest with is the juvederm that my doctor suggested to raise my eyebrows. All of a sudden i saw eyebrows and immediately could wear makeup and I feel so much better. I don't think he put very much in but with just a little it worked well. I always ask my doctor to do very small amounts each time i go just to make sure none of these problems i keep reading about show up. So far, under my eyes is taking awhile but the puffiness is defitely better than the sunkeness and my mouth lines are gone. I'm going back again for my naso folds but only going to get one syringe, as i'm a bit scared to get more. I can go back anytime if it appears good, which to me is better than getting too much at once. I feel like some of these doctors may be injecting too much at once.
There are many doctors injecting too much-for profit.
I agree with the profit statement but then there are other doctors who simply have no idea whatsoever what they are doing.
The ineptitude of your doctor simply beggars belief. Juvederm for a brow lift???? Ditch this clown immediately and find someone who knows what they are doing. This will be hard! If you read enough of the posts on this site you will see that many, many people are damaged by so-called 'medical professionals' using juvederm and botox etc when they have absolutely NO IDEA what they are doing. This sucks for you and, believe me, I know how you feel. I trust no doctors anymore so I am just waiting it out/learning to live with looking like crap. A year ago I looked absolutely fine and now my face is ruined. I look completely hideous and no end in sight. I feel your pain. Do not rush into anything. Get several opinions before you let anyone touch your face again. Good luck!
To weigh in on your "allergic reaction"to Juvederm. This can happen though very rarely and in your case very severely. A course of action is to start on a steriod dose package for 5 to 7 days (Medrol Dose pack). Cool compresses, anti inflammatory medications, and GO SEE another injecting doctor (Plastic or Derm) ASAP. If this has not resolved in 2 weeks, than injections of very small doses of hylraulondiase solutions may help. Best of luck, Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, MIAMI
I would get it out as soon as possible so skin doesn't sag. I would sue the heck out of that doctor.
Also-if you read my postings under juvederm and botox you will see that botox gave my eyebrows a little lift while the juvederm was used around my lips and nose.
I certainly may be wrong but Juvederm is a filler-I have used it. Botox can lift the brow but I have never heard of a filler being used to "lift" the brow. I would ask this question in the ask doctors section so you get their opinions. I am certainly sorry you are going through this-seems like when that swelling goes down the skin is going to be loose. Please keep us posted and ask the doctors.