21 Years Old and I Am Extremely Unhappy with my Nasal Tip After Rhinoplasty -Los Angeles, CA

I had rhinoplasty performed on me about a year ago...

I had rhinoplasty performed on me about a year ago and I am extremely unhappy with the nasal tip of my nose.it is very crooked I continue to be so self conscious about it and maybe worse than before :( i could never look at someone straight in the face, it's horrible. I went back to my doctor and said that this is due to the structure of my face and that my face is not symmetrical .. I really need advice on what I should do?.. Should I consider revision rhinoplasty? And can revision fix the crookedness of my tip nose?

Your surgeon's comment is insulting and shocking. As a physician, it is HIS job to note your facial characteristics and bring them into balance. Blaming the patient for his failure is ridiculous.
who did your rhinoplasty? If you did this in california, you should visit dr. G! He's amazing.
Obviously we can see what the problem is . I don't think it's as bad as you may think. I think you look stunning , it's just a minor defect for you . If you got the money go see dr Becker . You guys are lucky you have acces to good surgeons in USA in aus there isn't any I need a revision too :(