21 Years Old and I Am Extremely Unhappy with my Nasal Tip After Rhinoplasty -Los Angeles, CA

I had rhinoplasty performed on me about a year ago...

I had rhinoplasty performed on me about a year ago and I am extremely unhappy with the nasal tip of my nose.it is very crooked I continue to be so self conscious about it and maybe worse than before :( i could never look at someone straight in the face, it's horrible. I went back to my doctor and said that this is due to the structure of my face and that my face is not symmetrical .. I really need advice on what I should do?.. Should I consider revision rhinoplasty? And can revision fix the crookedness of my tip nose?

Your surgeon's comment is insulting and shocking. As a physician, it is HIS job to note your facial characteristics and bring them into balance. Blaming the patient for his failure is ridiculous.
who did your rhinoplasty? If you did this in california, you should visit dr. G! He's amazing.
Obviously we can see what the problem is . I don't think it's as bad as you may think. I think you look stunning , it's just a minor defect for you . If you got the money go see dr Becker . You guys are lucky you have acces to good surgeons in USA in aus there isn't any I need a revision too :(
Your before pictures compared with after pictures should also help with your case
Yes share the name PLEASE. THATS THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO, AFTERALL IT IS YOUR MONEY AND BODY.
Please share your doctor's name so that people can be aware of it. I know you may be scared to do this, but there's no reason to be. If anything, it will make him/her more willing to cooperate since most are scared of a bad reputation. Don't let your surgeon get away with lying and trying to cover up his/her mistakes.
I am sorry you had to go through this. As the previous post mentioned it is extremely important you share your surgeon's name so others are aware. Don't be scared of that. Please don't allow him to operate on you again. I know it might be tempting because he/she most probably will do it for free. Revision is more complicated and if the surgeon did not do it right the first time, then chances are he wont be able to fix it the second time around. It is scary!
Zooster made a valid point. Even if the revision is being offered "free" you know the saying "theres no free lunch". That being said, I would agree it is scary!
Before it get too late! Get to an attorney who knows about this sort of stuff. Your in LA, So I'm certain you can find a good attorney with experience wining these sort of settlements. Don't let that surgeon touch you again! Don't speak to them but let your attorney do all the talking because plastic surgeons and their people are good for taking something you said and turning it around! When we have these surgeries we are vulnerable and in this world people can take advantage of that. Your lawyer will send you to a good surgeon that handles the corrections and they will evaluate your situation and what the revision will cost. Take that info and go to a third surgeon for his opinion. If your happy with your lawyer's surgeon that's great but if you like the third one then tell your lawyer that's who your choosing to use. That surgery will have first a price quote. Don't be afraid to negotiate a lower rate with the surgeons billing receptionist. That's the woman who takes you to a room to tell you the cost etc. Eventually your lawyer will win the case if he has causes that show the surgery had mistakes/caused problems,damages etc. The lawsuit can take awhile so you may end up paying for the surgery out of pocket but then win the money back later. If you end up with interest on your credit card or have other cost because of this problem then those are punitive damages and your lawyer should get you extra to cover those sort of expenses. I'm so sorry what's happening to you. Remember to be on-top of this now, not next year or later because then you'll have no grounds for a case. Plus! Your case will help other people from being botched up by this surgeon. Plastic surgery is an art form. It's a technique and its done by the surgeon's skilled hands. Some surgeons are charging for skilled hands and if they aren't any good then they are over charging. It's a business and its gruel but hopefully with the information and support of myself and others here then you can eventually have a solution. It's going to take time but set a goal and be realistic. Share it with your team of people working with you and then achieve it. I can't wait to see your updated and new nose. P.S. I had botched liposuction and its been awful but I got through it. My biggest regret was not getting an attorney. I felt like I'd never win a case. That could have been but there worse thing to do is never find out. Go for it!
I’m very sorry and appreciate you sharing with us. Some inexperienced doctors try to put a cute ski-slope type cookie cutter nose and it does not look good on a lot of us. Your nose reminds me of mine (since my primary) but I have more nostril show and the bridge is too thin and dents on each side of it. Please share your surgeon’s name, publicly or privately. I am no expert by any means but have done some research since my disaster 2 years ago, so perhaps I can share some knowledge with you. I don't buy what your doctor told you. I would consider a revision but unfortunately, they are very expensive. I am saving for one now. 
Your surgeon is an a@@ for saying that. He made a big surgical error in your rhinoplasty and doesn't want to admin it. You definitely have a tip that he ruined. If I were you I would be asking for my money back. And do yourself a favor don't go back to him and find yourself a good revision surgeon. You are in CA so you should look into Dr. Gregoryants he is great at making cute tips and he is close to where you live. Its horrible for your surgeon to say what he did when he knows well that its his fault your tip looks the way it does. Can you share your surgeons name? We don't want people end up with him so its important they know who it is so they stay away from him.