Breast Lift Revision Pocket Revision~ Looking for Best Doc in SOCAL - Los Angeles, CA

I have had three lifts already and my breasts have...

I have had three lifts already and my breasts have fallen again. :(
I am looking for the best doctor for very small scars. ALso a doctor who is very experienced in breast revision and pocket revision.
I live in Southern California and don't mind traveling for the best Dr for the job.
Thank you in advance for your advice!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Yea, you're right. Let us know who you find in So. Cal!
Garth Fisher did my previous lift and I was not happy.
I have also heard that Fisher is supposed to be amazing and extremely expensive. If you don't mind the cost, you should be in good hands. I just had a revision performed by Dr. Stephen Bresnick in Encino. I am really happy with the results. Breast work is Bresnick's specialty and his pricing is reasonable. Definitely worth a consult if you like the before and after photos posted on his website.
Wow, just checked out Dr Bresnicks work and Im impressed! Thank you!
Dr Garth Fisher is supposed to be really good with all breast work. I don't normally like Pousti's work either but that revision he did in the link is really good.
This member, OMGilovesandiegoOMG, had a revision with a lift with an internal bra. Check out her review as you may find it helpful. Keep us posted on your research progress!
I dont like his work but thank you anyways.
I am not able to suggest specific doctors but I thought the concept of the internal bra that Olive had done was something you may want to research. Wishing you the best on your mission! ;)
Yes! But to find a doc that is good at that and also makes small scars would be awesome!!