Cannot Wait to Get Rid of Flat Nose - London, GB

I've had my consultation. I am happy with what the...

I've had my consultation. I am happy with what the dr has said can be done to my nose.its so wide.under no illusion that he can give me a small button nose.
Thought about this for a long while and I know I want it done. People have always made remarks on how wide my nose is. Roll on the 5 November.will add more once its done.

2weeks 2days to go

Saw dr de silva today. I am starting to get nervous now but cannot wait to see results.didnt think you had to take so many tablets.

Day before surgery

My surgery is at 7am tomorrow morning. Not feeling to bad. My nerves will probably get worse as I go into clinic. Just wondering what my nose will look like now. If I will be in pain or not feel like myself. Will update if I can after my surgery.

It's done

My nose is done it looks great already. There was no pain really. I am now relaxing in bed. Taken my pills and looking forward to a good nights sleep.

Hated my Nose

I am very pleased with the results. I had no pain and my recovery was fine. I did exactly what the doctor had told me to do to help my recovery. My nose is a lot smaller now. It could take up to a year for me to see results. My nose is still a little numb.

On the day of the procedure i was very nervous. Kept thinking what am i doing but I had always wanted my nose done. I was taken into to theatre quickly which I think is good thing. My operation had taken a little longer. This is because I have really thick skin. Woke a little confused but after around ten minutes i was ok. I was on my way back home. My bleeding lasted around four hours after operation. I didn't need any pain relief. Woke the next morning and felt fine. I am totally surprised at how pain free it all was. Dr de silva and his team are great.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon