Mini Face Lift - Leicester, GB

I am a bit of an exercise nut,since moving abroad...

I am a bit of an exercise nut,since moving abroad had started running more regularly this with gravity took a toll on my face and l suddenly no longer recognised the jowled craggy necked person in the mirror.I tried the fillers and Botox ,no chance.i didn't want to resort to a full face lift but after seeing the wonderful reviews on this site by real women like myself along with a lot of background research.I opted for the mini face lift with the very capable Dr Hayter at the Spire in Leicester.He was very accommodating considering l had a 3 week turn around in which to do the procedure l couldn't go for a consultion only send photographs and information over the Internet .to cut a long story short I met with Dr Hayter Tuesday 19th was given a very detailed explanation of the procedure along with any complications that can occur.I felt totally at ease and safe to go ahead,l had the op on Friday stayed in hospital over night and most of the next day.I was thoroughly looked after my neck was sore from the drains Put in and I was nervous because your face comes around from the anaesthetic at differing times so one eyebrow was moving the other wouldn't so it is scary.All was back to normal by the morning ,instantaneously I could see a good result.Be prepared for swelling ,bruising, blood ,stitches and pretty hard core tightness around the ears.I am only day four but so happy ,had a few emotional patches but l was alone in a strange town minus family and reassurance .Swelling is going down daily have long hair that helps and double sided tape. Dont want to scare the locals.I would advise anyone to go for this op with a realistic idea of the outcome,

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling good about the outcome already!

If I'm understanding correctly, both pictures are post-op. Do you have a before you would be willing to share? It would be great to be able to see the changes compared to before. :)

Before photo and stitches

Amount paid

I paid 3300 GB pounds
Hi I would like to do a mini lift too. i'm 44 and have a bad neck...I cannot ser your photos..would like to ask you if you have done the neck too and how long after operat the stitches were removed? I come from outside Uk and I will not be able to stay too lo g there...thanks. Best wishes
Amazing!! You look so natural and "refreshed" Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures ;-)
No problem,lm so happy still a bit self conscious as it feels everyone is looking at you and knows what you've had done, as my face is still so tight and swollen.Every day it's better and it's only day 5 !
Dr Hayter

Dr Hayter is very professional knowledgeable and experienced in facial surgery he was honest and makes sure you have a realistic expectation.It is major surgery and he reassured me and I am thrilled with my results so far (4days in )hopefully this will continue.