Full Body Lift After Significant Weight Loss, Very Happy with Results - Layton, UT

After significant weight loss I wanted my body to...

After significant weight loss I wanted my body to better reflect the way I felt. Overall good experience.

Updated on Oct 14, 2010:

Cost higher than first post..over $28000

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Doctor and staff were very attentive and caring. Procedures (and possible complications) were fully explained. My health and recovery were a priority before, during, and after each procedure.

Wow 125 is a huge amount and you should be proud of your hard work. I'd love for you to write a review of your gastric bypass, if you feel like sharing.

Thanks for your review. If you don't mind sharing, how much weight did you lose and how did you do it?

I lost about 125 lbs. I had gastric bypass 7 years ago. My weight still fluctuated quite a bit. I took off the last 40 lbs through Weight Watchers and was able to keep it off for nearly 2 years. I decided, since my weight had stabilized, it was time to "take action"

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience. What was the recovery process like for you? I've heard it takes a long time to heal and get back on your feet again.

I had four procedures done over over a 1 week period: breast augmentation, arm lift, tummy tuck, inner thigh lift. I was off work for three weeks and on light duty for three weeks. ( I am a pharmacy technician).The arms and the tummy caused the most discomfort, by far. Three months later I had the posterior lift. I was off work for another two weeks, but probably could have gone back to work sooner. I am now just 3 weeks out from my last procedure and feel great. Don't get me wrong. The first go-round with the 4 procedures was no "walk in the park", but I am so pleased with the results, I would do it again.