Rhinoplasty and Chin Liposuction - Amazing!!! - Las Vegas, NV

What an amazing experience, and I am only one week...

What an amazing experience, and I am only one week post-op! I have wanted both rhinoplasty and chin liposuction since I was in my early 20's. I am now 36, and I'm so sad that it took me this long to do these procedures; however, if I hadn't waited, then I would have never found such an amazing, talented, and professional doctor. I booked two consultations in early October 2013. I booked one with Dr. Khorsandi for one day and another consultation for the following day with another reputable Las Vegas plastic surgeon. By the time my consultation arrived, I was feeling very nervous and second guessing my decision to go ahead with the procedures. Well, after an hour and a half consultation with Dr. Khorsandi, along with 3D imaging of what my projected results would be, I walked out of his office, turned to my husband and said, "I want to cancel the consultation for tomorrow. I can't imagine not having Dr. Khorsandi as my doctor!" My husband agreed completely. We both felt like he took so much time with me figuring out exactly what would work for my nose and chin. My surgery was such a breeze. I had minimal bruising due to the fact that Dr. Khorsandi is an excellent surgeon, and I am one week post-op today; I look and feel great! I had my splint removed yesterday, and I could not stop the tears of joy from streaming down my face when I saw my beautiful, natural looking nose for the first time. If I ever have any other procedure in the future, I would, without a doubt, choose Dr. Khorsandi!

Sincerely,

Sabrina
congrats! happy to hear you had a great experience, do you have any pic you can share? take care

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! If you feel comfortable, we'd love to see your before and after pics (you can blur your eyes to protect anonymity). I'm glad you're pleased.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon