Very Pleased with All Aspects of my Revision Rhinoplasty - Las Vegas, NV

I got my splint off today and I love it! My nose...

I got my splint off today and I love it! My nose looks better than I could have imagined and it's still swollen so it will look even better when the swelling subsides. I was really nervous about having the stents removed and the stitches taken out but the doctor was so gentle that it was a breeze. When I got home I actually cried and my husband was all worried, but the reason I cried was because I was so happy that I didn't have a deformed nose anymore. That nightmare is over. I am so glad I had a revision and I am feel like I just won a Las Vegas jackpot. I'd go out and try a few slots but my eyes are still swollen and they take so many pictures of you when you win.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi is a one of a kind doctor. I feel so fortunate to have found him because it was very difficult to find information on revision Rhinoplasty surgeons in my area. I was drawn to him because he has extensive knowledge on revisions and that is the most difficult plastic surgery to perform so you want someone who knows what they are doing. During my consultation my husband and I liked Dr. Khorsandi immediately. He was able to articulate exactly what it was that I didn't like about my old nose, he was very specific on how he planned to change it and he has a 3-D vector system that shows you what your nose should look like with the suggested changes. I felt a sense of confidence with him that I had not had with my previous surgeon or with anyone else I had consulted with in the past. In addition, he is the nicest and most down to Earth doctor I have ever encountered. His Practice Consultant Catherine is also fabulous. They are those people who you enjoy talking to so much you don't want to leave the office because you're having fun. I have never in my life had that happen in a doctor's office. I was able to get a surgery date for the next week and before I knew it, it was over and my splint just came off today. I am thrilled with the results! My nose looked deformed after my original surgery. It was twisted, there was a dent on the side, I had a hump that wasn't there prior to my original revision and I had a deviated septum. In other words this was a very challenging surgery. My nose now looks like I was born with it(but of course much better than the original) and I can finally breathe properly! Both Dr. Khorsandi and Catherine were always available when we had questions(my husband and I called them a lot!) and they were always very pleasant and informative. Dr. Khorsandi was very thorough and went over any questions I had right before surgery and made me feel relaxed with his great sense of humor. I also really liked how gentle Dr. Khorsandi was when he removed my stitches and stents and cleaned everything out. He made it painless because he takes the time to make it that way. It was uncomfortable after my original surgery so I do have something to compare it to. The last time my eyes watered and I wanted to scream. Dr. Khorsandi is the best. I am so thankful I that found him and I would recommend him to anyone.

Very bummed out no pictures were included. It's very easy to alter photos to make them more anonymous.
You can just cover your eyes/mouth and share photos. Pictures help others to make decisions about this doctor.
The big problem is I don't like to see my pictures.
Lawchick you spent so much time with this glowing review and not one picture??? This Dr has too many reviews and no proof of work..I'm calling y'all out.
That's fine. I personally don't like pictures of myself taken and I certainly don't want the internet world to see them. I currently have black 2 eyes and stitches in my nose so I don't think my exception to that would be now.
Not only that but if you read my profile you will see I started writing about my story before I even met my surgeon and in the comments section I specifically mention my aversion to pictures.
Are you looking at reviews in Vegas because you are looking to have a procedure done? If so make an appointment with him. He offers free consultations and I think you'll see why he gets the reviews he does. I noticed many plastic surgeons here charge for the consult and apply it to your surgery if you end up having it with that doctor. That takes away some of the motivation to doctor shop because it can get expensive. However, I still suggest you shop around. I had my original rhinoplasty done on the recommendation of a friend and I didn't shop around at all. I wish I had because it turns out facial cosmetic surgery isn't her specialty.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Revision Rhinoplasty community.