BREAST IMPLANT REVISION with Sientra Anatomical Shaped Implants - Las Vegas, NV

I met with several plastic surgeons before making...

I met with several plastic surgeons before making a decision on my initial augmentation and the revision surgery. HANDS DOWN, Dr. Parker is an absolute expert in the field. His attention to detail speaks for itself. His staff is highly trained and patient satisfaction is a top priority. I was beyond impressed with my overall experience and am so grateful that I chose Dr. Parker for this procedure! He is by far the most proficient surgeon I have ever known.

He performed a breast implant revision with Sientra anatomical shaped implants. Dr. Parker revised both breasts removing the existing implants, placing internal sutures, and replacing with new shaped implants.
The results are top-notch and nobody could detect that I had a breast augmentation as they look so natural: I have the most beautiful desired breasts in the world now :) Soft, contoured like a normal breast.

I will not hesitate to call upon his services for any type of cosmetic surgery in the future.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parker has amazing bedside manner and cares about the outcome of not only his work, but also his patients. 5* Stars for AMAZING PRE and POST OP CARE!