48 Yr, 5'3 150 Lb Replacing 270cc over Muscle with the New Seintra Silicone 510cc - Kinston, NC

Replacing 15 year saline implants with the new...

Replacing 15 year saline implants with the new Sientra Gummy Bear using existing over the muscle pocket. I've read so many reviews it would be best under muscle but after 2 consults recommending using existing pocket. I wanted 600 cc which is what I thought would give me a D or DD cup. I asked the doc to fill up my pocket to its limit and ended up with 510cc's. I'm concerned I'm only going to end up with a full C. I was a very small C or Full B with the 270cc Saline. I look very round not a huge projection. Definitely bigger than I was just worried I should have gone larger and if the doc could have given me 550cc or 600cc perhaps that would look too big on me... Maybe the larger size would have caused me issues such as bottoming out... I have read on this site about the drop and fluff that makes you feel and look larger. Does anyone know if this occurs with someone that has had replacements over the muscle. The majority refers to under the muscle...

4 days post op!!! I think I'm over obsessing my size...

Since I'm over the muscle they seem to be dropping really fast! I was told since replacing implant in same pocket I didn't have to massage or wear a sports bra and to actually go braless waiting on tape on stitches to come off. It is really starting to itch!!! Anyone else over the muscle that is dropping fast? Afraid of bottoming out!!! I will take Picts and update soon! It is very helpful seeing and reading the updates!

Pics 4 Days

Additional pics

Day 1 after surgery

8 Days after surgery pics

I went to Victoria Secrets to be measured for bra size. I was very surprised that I was a 34DD! I tried several styles on with simple T-shirt. My nurse informed me that I should not wear regular bras until 3 months post op. I didn't buy anything but it was nice to see them in the bras!!!

8 Day Pic

Swollen left breast with pain

Yesterday I had pain in my left breast. This morning it is very swollen and hurts! I contacted the doctor. He thinks I may have fluid collected in the pocket. Have a 9:30 am appt. tomorrow morning. He said he may have to open my pocket back up and remove fluid and put in antibiotic and input a drainage tube. He said sometimes the body absorbs the excess fluid and sometimes it had to be removed by adding a drainage tube. He did day it might just be inflammation but to come prepared for surgery :( . Not what I wanted to hear but at least I don't have to pay if he does have to go back in... Concerned and freakjng out!!! I hope it's just inflammation. Have any of you had this happen.

2 weeks post op'

Great news it's just inflamed tissue. I'm taking anti-imflamtory medice every four hours and doctor will check on me in a couple if days. No lifting or stretching, I was told I may have pulled something and inflamed the tissue. I'm gonna take it easy for next couple if days. No compression sports bras only light weight non confirming bras. I'm so impatient!!!

19 days Post

Still have significant swelling and pain in left boob. Sainting to hear back from doctor. Aleve and warm compresses around the clock has not helped! Feeling sad :(

24 Days Post Op

Hi everyone! Been off the radar sick with chest cold. It's been 24 days and time has flew by. My lefties is still larger than the right. I no longer have pain it's just more firm and larger than my right. My doctor has instructed me to begin taking 1000 iu of vitamin E daily for a couple of months. Here are some updated pics. Is anyone else having an issue with one breast larger if so I would love to read about your experience. I am hoping for a better result as I did not have this issue prior to the replacements....

29 Days Post Op

Feeling excited! Looking more symmetrical. Leftie is still not as squishy but is a lot softer. Vitamin E and time is making a big difference. It is so important to have patience and allow healing time for the final results! I feel like I have been an emotional roller coaster with the healing process. I can definitely see that they are evening out and have excepted one is going to be larger than the other. It's not noticeable in a bra. I appreciate the positive comments thru this process.

29 days Post VS wireless 34DD

For to add VS Pic

6 weeks Post Op

Looking good after six weeks. A little pain at incision on left side just need to continue with vitamin E and massaging.

Additional photos

4 mths post op

Just a few pics. Currently researching a great revision surgeon. I am wanting more projection and cc's. I wNt to get it right this time!!! Pics in swimsuit was a disappointment considering how much I've already invested. I'm convinced it's all about the right surgeon and communication to ensure we both understand the desired results I'm trying to achieve.

Added other side view

Swim suit pic

Desire more boobs!

Wish boobs

More Wish boobs using internal bra

7 month pics

I thought I would post my 7 mth post pics of the Moderate 510cc's. I can't wait to get the HP 800's!
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cummings is very funny and nice. Pre-op visit went great! I did not feel rushed. He answered my questions for the majority but not completely on some questions. He would not commit to size or cc's. He is great if you are going to just increase size or first time BA with no issues. After surgery I did not see him at all. The nurses were great but I expected him to at least pop in to ask how I was before being sent home. I had issues with one breast swelling the nurse "Christi" was very helpful and Dr Cummings saw me and reassured me everything would be fine and it was! I am disappointed that the placent of the plant is low on my chest however he used existing pockets. I would have appreciated the expertise of the surgeon to tell me and make the necessary adjustments. It may have been because pocket adjustment may not have been his specialty or that he doesn't have the trained eye in this area. (This would saver from having to have a second revision). I currently have lateral displacement along with the pockets sitting to low. Otherwise they do look great and look very natural. I've consulted other surgeons that have told me if pockets were adjusted the placement of the implants would be higher my breasts would look larger with better projection. I feel the 510 cc look small which is probably due to the pocket.