Clear Skin, Finally. - Kentucky

My acne started around the time I began middle...

My acne started around the time I began middle school and kept getting worse over time. Nothing I used worked, and believe me, I've tried all of the drug store products. Accutane is the only thing that has ever worked. I've been using it for seven months now, and I can honestly say that I love it! :)

Love hearing your story and seeing your results!! I saw that you were worried that it would come back, now in May is your acne still cleared up?? :)
Thank you! :) Actually yes, my face is still looking clear and doing well. I have occasional small white heads, but other than that, I am set. :)

Wow! You're really pretty with acne, but the effect it's had on your skin is amazing! Your complexion is perfect and it really shows you love how you look now.

Clear Skin, Finally.

I've been off Accutane for around three months now and I am thrilled to see that my skin is continuing to get better even without the use of the medication.
I still have some scarring, but it fades every single day. I haven't had any breakouts or anything. My face has been a little oily, but it's returning back to normal. I'm so grateful. :)