Venus Freeze Treatment - Kansas City, MO

I have started my Venus Freeze Treatments and the...

I have started my Venus Freeze Treatments and the use of Trilastin Cream for my stretch marks. I am 24 years old with 18 month old twin girls. I will post new pictures as the treatments go on. Today 3/3/2014 I have done two treatments.

The first treatment was very hot I was told I needed to stay at a 44 for the most effective results. I could see slight improvement after the first treatment. I work out 3 times a week but during this treatment I will be moving to 6 times a week to meet a weight loss goal. I am 5.65 and currently weigh 155. The price I paid was for 8 treatment sessions.

Also I do think the Trilastin is working it was lightened the stretch make in a week. I will update on this progress as well.

Week Three

Attached is the picture 4 days after my third Venus Freeze Treatment. I will keep you posted!

Week Four

I had my week four treatment done yesterday. Here are the results

Not Sure

I still do not know how to feel about this. I do see a difference but not to the point I thought I would. They say it should take two months post to see full results so maybe I should just be patient.

Final Review

Hello Everyone. It has been 7 months post experience since my final series of eight treatments. The question on everyone's mind is, "Was it worth it?". I will answer that question by honestly saying, yes. However, realistically the Venus Freeze treatment is not a tummy tuck alternative so you will not get tummy tuck results. I believe this treatment is for minor improvement and would not recommend it to mothers seeking a pre-pregnancy body but just want to it to look better. I was desperate after my twins for just something and I feel like this worked for me.

After seeing improvement in my skin that alone increased my confidence tremendously. Would I walk around in a bikini, no but it did help me with at least being comfortable with a bra and panties on. I had a c-section so the area around the scar did not improve much but with pants zipped over the bikini line I am pleased (second photo).

In conclusion, if you want pre-pregnancy and have severe loose skin save your money for a tuck. If you just want some improvement it can be worth it for you.

Thanks everyone,