Venus Freeze Treatment - Kansas City, MO

I have started my Venus Freeze Treatments and the...

I have started my Venus Freeze Treatments and the use of Trilastin Cream for my stretch marks. I am 24 years old with 18 month old twin girls. I will post new pictures as the treatments go on. Today 3/3/2014 I have done two treatments.

The first treatment was very hot I was told I needed to stay at a 44 for the most effective results. I could see slight improvement after the first treatment. I work out 3 times a week but during this treatment I will be moving to 6 times a week to meet a weight loss goal. I am 5.65 and currently weigh 155. The price I paid was for 8 treatment sessions.

Also I do think the Trilastin is working it was lightened the stretch make in a week. I will update on this progress as well.

Week Three

Attached is the picture 4 days after my third Venus Freeze Treatment. I will keep you posted!

Week Four

I had my week four treatment done yesterday. Here are the results

Not Sure

I still do not know how to feel about this. I do see a difference but not to the point I thought I would. They say it should take two months post to see full results so maybe I should just be patient.

I just finished my 8th and final treatment. I didn't get the results I expected/hoped for either. I was told the same thing about the 2 months and just curious if you did in fact see better results after the 2 months??
Just finished my 8th and final treatment.... Didn't really see much results some but not what I expected or more so hoped either. I was told the same thing about the 2 months and just curious if in your experience that proved to be true? Did you see more of an improvement once the two months passed??
You are looking great! I'm thinking about doing this but want to know if it's worth the money. Would love to see sideways pictures too if you don't mind :-)
you are looking great! im on my third treatment and you are my inspiration so keep posting!! :)