Venus Freeze Treatment - Kansas City, MO

I have started my Venus Freeze Treatments and the...

I have started my Venus Freeze Treatments and the use of Trilastin Cream for my stretch marks. I am 24 years old with 18 month old twin girls. I will post new pictures as the treatments go on. Today 3/3/2014 I have done two treatments.

The first treatment was very hot I was told I needed to stay at a 44 for the most effective results. I could see slight improvement after the first treatment. I work out 3 times a week but during this treatment I will be moving to 6 times a week to meet a weight loss goal. I am 5.65 and currently weigh 155. The price I paid was for 8 treatment sessions.

Also I do think the Trilastin is working it was lightened the stretch make in a week. I will update on this progress as well.

Week Three

Attached is the picture 4 days after my third Venus Freeze Treatment. I will keep you posted!

Week Four

I had my week four treatment done yesterday. Here are the results

Not Sure

I still do not know how to feel about this. I do see a difference but not to the point I thought I would. They say it should take two months post to see full results so maybe I should just be patient.