Juvederm for the First Time, Love It!

This is my very first experience with Juvederm....

This is my very first experience with Juvederm. I'm a 31 year old female and have been really fortunate in the aging dept. It wasn't until recently that a trauamatic experience caused me to lose weight, dehydrate and with the addition stress, totally aged me. Fast! It was in the form of very pronounced nasal labial lines (the parenthesis around the mouth or 'laugh lines'). It had gotten to the point that whenever I looked into the mirror it was all I could see, so I just avoided mirrors alltogether. It dragged my face down and made me feel haggard. After mass googling, I saw that 'The Hospital Group' came highly recommended. I received 1 syringe of a level 3 on my nasal labial folds extractly 10 days ago. Immediately after through the expected reddness I could see a major difference. I walked out feeling better than I had in a long time. I went into the city straight from my appointment and went shopping. New clothes, new make-up and no mirror was safe. I was literally stopping at every one I passed and just staring in awe. It was hard not to make extreme facial expressions which the leaflet they give you post treatment tells you not to do! The difference was amazing. 2 nights later, I got id'd for buying a bottle of wine and the drinking age in the uk is 18! Juvederm in conjunction with a skilled, qualified inejector I cannot recommend enough!

The staff at the Hospital Group is great. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. They're kind, courteous and personable which totally takes the anxiety out of it. I had a million and one questions during my consultation however the nurse covered so many things regarding the treatment, that it knocked my question count down to 2. We went over many options for juvederm 'levels'. Apparently, there's 1-4. We decided on 1 syringe of the level 3. I would have gone level 4 which is thicker and for the first treatment ideal as it lays the foundation and can simply be topped up with the thinner solution beneath for a better result...However, it was a little more than I was able to spend. The level 3 worked a treat! The pain was very minimal. It was in the form of a sting with mild pressure. It got much less as it went on since juvederm contains a mild anesthetic. She massaged the area as she injected and explained as she went along. I'm so happy with the result. I had one tiny little bruise the size of a pin prick, on the area that required the most juvederm. There was tenderness in the area afterward but it lasted about a day and a half. I totally recommend juvederm and the hospital group.