Juvederm for Eyes ( Tear Trough ) Do Not Do It !!

Usual story ! People kept commenting on my tired...

Usual story ! People kept commenting on my tired appearance, grew a little self-concious and did a little research !

After a few weeks digging up what i could on the internet i decided that restylane seem to be the best option for my 'affliction' !

Then having found a local branch of a well known national practioner (uk) i arranged the consultation/procedure !

After discussions with the nurse who would be injecting i was talked into having Juvederm Ultra ! She told me she had better results with the Juvederm over the years and with less side effects than Restylane ! With expertise spaning 5 years i was not one to argue !

The procedure was pleasant enough and i left happy enough with her telling me it looks great !

However i had two large 'sacks' of what look like fluid under both eyes which i had been told was swelling from the injection and it would subside after 2-3 days !

After 2 weeks there was no differance so i called the office and the same nurse said to keep massaging as its aonly a little fluid retention ! 4 Weeks later i called again and ws told the same !!

Finally after 4 months i had enough and arranged for the Juvederm to be dissolved !

DO NOT GET JUVEDERM FOR 'TEAR TROUGH" CORRECTION !!!

My experience tells me that it seems fine when placed in the higher region of the trough where it lacks water, but as soon as its injected into the fattier, lower part of the the trough it draws in way too much fluid and u look like a freak !!

After more research i think these dermal fillers are best injected under muscle rather than the dermal layers !! Have just arranged a consultation with a leading 'tear trough rejuventation' cosmetic surgeon who uses restylane injected under muscle.... fingers crossed !!

Transform

Bad advice, poor technique

Same happened to me. Decided to use thicker juvederm. Got little sacks. Had it desolved. Re injected with thinner filler. Problem solved.
Ramon malhorra was very good
Just wondering if you've since found something to fix your tear troughs?
Had my Tear Troughs done 2 weeks ago with Juvederm. Left eye was and still is black and blue, with no change apparent. My right eye has a poofy bag under it. My Dr said it will go away and it was swollen, I happen to be in the small percentage that this happens to. By the looks of the sight it doesn't seem like it. Going on vacation in a week and my poofy eye makes me look strange. What should I do?? Will never do that again. Although I love the botox on my forehead...
Ive just had restylane injected into my tear troughs. One of the lower lids is bulging a little and the other is ok. Ahh i look like i have a bag under one eye now. Does it go down and settle? If it does then what happens to the other eye that does not bulge - does that deflate? Im a little upset now
I've done juvederm 3 times now to fill in my tear troughs and really like it! I've only had 1 syringe used each time though, it fills them in and helps my appearance more than everything else I've tried. I go to a plastic surgeon in the area and he places it deep underneath the muscle so no bumps at all, just smooth normal under eyes =). I do bruise every time though for about a week, which is party hide-able with makeup, but not completely. Sunglasses do hide the bruises tho ;). FYI I'm 28, female and have dark under eye circles my entire life.
Went for a consultation but havent had the treatment yet, waiting for an optimum time in the next few months. Am looking forward to it though!
Just wondered how it went? Would you recommend him
CATAY Which leading consultant did you book your next consultation with? I would really like to get this done and have very deep hollows under my eyes so i need something that will not sit superficially under the think skin of the lower eye lid. Please please reply. Thank you! x ---------------------- "leading 'tear trough rejuventation' cosmetic surgeon who uses restylane injected under muscle.... "
Hi Marie Raman Malhotra (London). Let me know how u get on x
I've had my tear troughs done twice with Juvederm. The first time was not so gerat. The second time I went to a different injector. She said they probably used too much. This time they look great!
I had juvederm 6 weeks ago and I also have poof bags under my eyes!