Worth It! Loved the Experience

Im a woos right! i was soooooo scared! that it was...

im a woos right! i was soooooo scared! that it was goin to hurt in your lip as its so tendre there! seriously it did not hurt! i had a dental block on the sides of my nose where the nerve is..also in the bottom lip inside the mouth had four injections numbing. my lips went fully numb! th injection didnt even hurt i was like? what! was that it!!! what in the hell was i worrying about haha!! the neddle was that minute (like an indrenaline needle) that i didnt feel it prick anywhere! and even the sting free solution he used didnt even hurt! ok so now im all numb... feels so weird haha the numbness... now he injects all around my lips (with juvederm) only not anywhere near the centre of my lips, he did top and bottom lips used majority in top lip. used one vial (needle) of solution as it was my first time! i am so happy it just feels like gell in my lips, well like lip gloss on just inside not on outside! i would definately recomend juverderm no brusing a bit of swelling but i love the swelling its sexy!!! cos my lips look even bigger!! hehehe! he was great my doctor if you would like to know anything else contact me {edited} Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.