I'm starting this new review. My previous one is...

I'm starting this new review. My previous one is under breast augmentation. But since I need a revision now I will continue here.

Anyway just to recap a bit, i had my BA on Dec 5th 2013. Right after surgery I noticed that my right breast was smaller than my left. I addressed this to my PS and he said to give it time to see if they would even out. Well that never happened so PS suggested to fill my right implant with more Saline and I agreed. So on April 25 my PS added more Saline. But not just more saline MUCH MORE saline that what I had or my PS had anticipated he will fill me up with. Before surgery he talked about adding about 50cc bit he ended up adding 100cc!!!! Way too overfilled for such a small implant. My implants are 320cc overfilled initially left to 370cc and right 360cc. After my overfill I am now 395cc left and 460cc right. So they are both overfilled way over the manufactured suggested percentage which is max 20%. My left is overfilled by 25% and my right is overfilled by 44%!!!! Ever since the overfill I have been in so much pain and discomfort. Not to mention the hardness of both of them especially my right side is insane. So I ditched my PS because obviously he is not going to touch me again. Researched the best PS in my town. Made an appt and he advised that my implants are way overfilled and he also noticed that my right side pocket is too small for the implant so he needs to open that up a bit. He also stated that he would fix my asymmetric crease. I just knew right there and then that he knew what he was talking about. He is very detail orientated and I really like that because I'm like that too.
So my revision surgery is scheduled for July 10th. Seems so far!!! 6 more weeks. My preop is in 4 weeks on June 24th.
I'm doing this review because I just want to help others know that one of the most important things to look for in a PS is years of experience. I did not realize how important that was as I just FELT comfortable with my previous PS. But that is not going to get you nice boobs. I learned that the hard way unfortunately. :-/

I agree with you, I chose my ps because of years of experience and he also teaches. When I made me feel comfortable and he was very patient and professional. Good luck

So I've been in so much pain....

that I called my PS yesterday and asked if there was something he could do in the meantime while I wait for my revision. He suggested to extract some saline from my right breast (since thats the one that hurts the most) via a syringe. 60cc to be exact. He would have to puncture the implant meaning that it would have a leak in it. He wouldn't know how long it will take the implant to go completely flat but he suggested to puncture it from the top instead of the bottom so that it would delay the leak. At this point I am just so desperate because of the intense pain that I am in that I figure I just do it. The worse that can happen is I go back to the way I looked before the surgery. 6 weeks is really not that long I just hate that we are in the summer time. :-(. But girls guess what?!?, when he punctured my implant I felt instant relief!!!! It was amazing!!! To top that he didn't even charge me a penny. He also suggested that if it were to go completely flat that he would empty my left breast for free too!! He is amazing!!! I love him already.

Hey you..so did he numb your boob to puncture it? Not sure how that works? Lol but glad you feel a lot better!!!
Thanks girlie!! He didn't numb the area. He just used Betadine in the area and I held the nurses hand really tight while he used a really long syringe looking thing to count the cc's coming out of it. It was just weird. It just feels like an injection. Not too bad but glad I did that. Now I can sleep better!! :-)
Wow that's great so did he do it from the top of your boob or bottom? That's amazing. Did he have to stitch it up?

Switching to Silicone

Not sure if I mentioned this but current PS suggested I switch to Silicone also. There would be no issues with hardness of course and they feel more natural and less rippling. I do have some rippling in the bottom that I can feel. A little creepy. Believe me I was fine with my Saline's before my overfill. But with everything I've been through I just feel I will be happier with Silicone at this point. I have nothing against Salines. I was happy with them but this will be my third surgery so I feel that it is time to switch.
Also Dr says that Salines look bigger than Silicone so that if I liked the look of my implants before overfilled (when I had 370cc on my left) that I would need to do 400cc on my left and 425-450 on my right with Silicone due to asymmetry. 40 more days and counting for revision!!!!!

Hiya girl..thank god you have found someone who knows what they're talking about. ..good luck with your upcoming revision. Hugs Shelly xoxo
Thank you so much Shelly!!! :-)
If you like the full look you might even want slightly bigger implant say 475 and 500 cc...just a thought due to my boobie greed lol!

Size...

Im back worrying about size. This is a big deal for me. First time around I had 370cc Saline which is equivalent to 400cc Silicone. Now I have 395cc Saline which is equivalent to 425cc Silicone. So now I'm torn on which size to get. I felt good with the smaller size but always wished they were a little bigger. But when I got them just 25cc larger I wasnt sure about it. Im not sure if its because my boobs are so hard from the overfill that I just feel uncomfortable with the size. I dont know. No matter what size I pick for my left boob my right will be 25-50cc more because of asymmetry. So its either 400 left and 425 right OR 425 left and 450 right. IDK!!! I dont like the look of being top heavy or just big on top. All my friends and family think my current size is just right. Which would be the bigger of the two. But I have to be comfortable myself with my own boobs. Anyway can't wait for preop to see what size Dr recomends. 34 more days for surgery!!!!!!

Hey Scared Cat, I found this new member, nanzar, who just had a revision from saline to Sientra implants and she's almost your petite body size. Thought you might be interested!
Oh thanks Beth!! I'll check it out.
I'd err on the side of too big versus too small! You don't want to have regrets after this second surgery. I think the pain and overall discomfort you've had with the right breast has thrown you. I'd go with 425 and 450. The difference is only 25cc which is literally not much. Measure it out - that's what I did - and it helped put my mind at ease.

29 more days!!!

I'm getting so anxious but being patient. :-)

Hi Scaredy Cat - Just read all your posts. I had a re-augmentation done for mostly only the reason of updating to silicone (plus my saline implants were 14 years old). I love the feel of the silicone. I put in the gummy bear implants which are a little firmer than the regular silicone, I have no rippling now. I went with 425cc which is 100 cc than what I had before, but looks about the same, being that the silicone looks smaller in cc's than the saline. Your pictures look good, I'd stick with that size, they look like nice large boobs without being too heavy. You can always down play them when you need to look less busty with looser conservative tops. How tall are you, weight, etc? I am only 5'4" 125 lb, my 425 cc's don't really look that large on me, just average. Good luck! I hope this alleviates your pain and that they look perfect!
Im 5'2 1/2 to be exact. Lol and 113 lbs. Pretty petite but I do have big arms. Well I mean not skinny arms so I think I can pull off the 425cc. Question, do the Sientra's feel softer than the Saline or just as firm? I was going to ask my PS about the Sientra implants.
I switched in Jan with my saline to silicone and so much softer but I am thin and there is a tiny bit of rippling but I am not concerned. It took 6 months for things to settle in. Working out also helped with the final result. Good luck!

Stats for reference...

Height- 5'2 1/2 to be exact
Weight -113lbs
Hips -35 1/2
Waist -26
Bust- 35 1/2

Also i have added pics of my projection with both 370cc and now 395cc and I can hardly see the difference. So I might just stick with the bigger ones for when I switch to Silicone. :-) 27 days left!!!!

I am super excited for you! Can't wait to see your results!
Awe thanks. I have 20 more days!!!
Hey just thought I would follow you on this review too :-)

Preop appt

So I had my preop appt yesterday. Went well. Made my payment in full. Dr went over instructions for aftercare etc. I asked about size and he says he wont know exactly what size he will be putting in until day of surgery and sees what looks the best. I told him that I wanted to stay about the same size but not bigger. He explained that Silicone will not only feel but look more natural too. Can't wait for that!!! He said he might need to do some pocket work so I'm glad I'm going under general anesthesia. Anyway that's all for now. Gotta fill out my prx's and wait 15 more days!!!!! So excited!!!

How are you feeling...must be getting excited about things now . xoxo
Im feeling good. My right boob has deflated just a tad bit more. Not too bad. I have 10 more days!!! Finally!!!
Gotcha! Lol I'm so excited for you.

3 more sleeps!!!!

Excited and nervous about Thursday. Going to fill my prx today and wash clothes and clean the whole house. I REALLY do hope and pray that this is it for me for a VERY long time. XOXO

Hoping you are doing ok today!
Good luck today!!!!! :-)
Thinking of you girl! Hope it all goes amazing for you! I'm watching everything youre going through xoxo

All done!!!

Feel like crap right now!! But managed to take a pic of the implant cards. Will update tomorrow. Thanks for all of your concern and support girls!!! I really appreciate it.

Congrats!
Hope you're feeling better soon honey!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy :(. It will all be worth it though! Hope you feel well enough tomorrow to give us a photo update. Rest up!!

Just a few pics...

I dont feel too bad today. Just sore. My boobs are very swollen and tender.

Wow u look great..!
Wow I can definitely tell a positive difference!! Nice!!!
Now how even does that look? Very much so I do say so myself. Job well done mam.

SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!

Its only been 3 days and they already look amazing and proportionate and way more natural looking than before. I have to say so far I am very happy. They are still a bit swollen especially on the sides but they feel AMAZING girls. Im SO happy I switched to Silicone. Thank you all for all your support. It means a lot to me. Please give me your honest opinion of my new boobs. Thanks lovies!!!! Here are a few pics of today. XOXO

They look phenomenal and very natural. I can't believe how great they look already. I wonder if the lack of "frankenboob" is because you already had implants. You look so good!
They look fantastic!!!
I think you have the "wish" boobs! Enjoy!

Before n After

Here is a before revision (left) and now after revision (right) pic. Before revision I had 395cc left and 460cc right Saline. Now I have 450cc left and 475 right Silicone. Very similar in size but now looking more natural and WAY softer. :-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sorry forgot to add pic...

They do look far more natural now. I think I will use this pic as one of my wish pics! So glad you are happy now and that your revision went smoothly.
Wow that is a huge difference.. look at your cleavage line now, and the way the lower pole has a much more natural curve.. fantastic results. I'm glad to hear that you ladies who have had both saline and silicone definitely prefer silicone, it helps me know I made the right choice!
Thanks. Yes I do like my cleavage more now than before. :-)

5 days postop...

You look great! I love my new silicone too. So much softer. They keep getting better, I learned what "drop and fluff" means. I'm now 7 weeks post op I think. Love the cleavage much better than the saline. Congrats!
Thanks. How long do you think yours were swollen for after revision? I'm just wondering if I still have some swelling or if this is my final result.
I thought the swelling was gone after a week, but I realized later it really was swollen and tight for at least 3 weeks, the muscles started to relax a lot after that so they just kept feeling better even though I thought they were already great. You'll love them more. I work out a lot and I tried to go back to the gym after week 3. Even though I thought I felt great, I was really tired and it was hard, so I rested more and really felt normal about week 6. So be careful and rest! Don't expect final result until a couple months.

Postop visit..

Just had my first postop visit. Dr. removed tape to check out my incision and said they were still not ready for the stitches to be removed so I have to wait another week for stitch removal. He just put some neosporin on some gauze and told me to take care of it. I've been cut 4 times on my left boob and 3 times on my right in the same incision in less than a year so they are a bit raw. Besides that he said boobs are looking as they should. He told me he had to do a lot of pocket work since my previous pockets were so tight. Surgery lasted 1hr and a half even though he thought it would just be 45 min. Final results he says will be 6 weeks postop. That's it for now. Finally happy with my results!!!! Happy healing everyone!

You look great!
They look perfect now! Glad you were able to get them revised and corrected.
I'm so happy for you!!!! So wonderful that everything is perfect for you hugs Shelly xoxo

At the beach.

Had to wear a tankini due to stitches but very happy with boobs!!

Where did u get such a long tankini
I got that at JCP.
You look amazing!

10 days postop revision.

Got the new Knockout VS sportsbra. Love it!!! And brought a bra from Aerie. Both 34D. Having too much fun taking pics. :-)

I must say, naked your boobs look way bigger than a 34D! But regardless, they look fantastic!
I think the same thing actually. Lol
Thank you for sharing your incredible long journey and I'm happy you found a good ps who has given you such great results! You look amazing!

2 weeks today!!

Time does fly!! Went to my second postop yesterday. Everything is looking great. I love my new PS. He is so hands on and just so nice and considerate. I am so happy I picked him to do my revision. I think most if not all the swelling has gone down. He did say it would be 6 weeks for final results. So I guess about 1 more month. Happy so far!!! Best wishes to all you girls with your boobie journies.

We have such similar measurements. I have been worried about going bigger. That size looks perfect on you. Happy healing.
I never wanted to be too big or top heavy. But I did want a nice size though. I do love them. Only thing I would change is to go down 25cc less in size. 425 is perfect I think. But I might change my mind about that. It's only been 3 1/2 weeks since my revision so they are still changing.
mine took 5 months to totally settle and when they did they ended up being smaller than in the beginning so as you know time will change things a bit...! you look great!

Almost 1 month!!

Just wanted to do a quick update. Everything is going well. Except that my right side is still tender to the touch for some reason. And a tiny bit harder than my left. My left is very soft and no pain whatsoever. I can still see small changes happening everyday. Incision is doing fine. Just my left incision has a few stitches sticking out that are poking me. Not sure if they will just fall off or what. Never had that before with previous surgeries. Anyway still happy with my revision decision. As far as size goes, sometimes I think the size is perfect and other times I think they are a tiny bit bigger than what I wanted. But thinking about it, I rather be a tiny bit bigger than smaller than my my ideal size. I used to think the other way around before I had my first BA. Lol. Anyway here are a few pics with bras on. Bra sizes are just so different depending on the brand. I can wear a 34D, 32DD and even a 32DDD. SO WEIRD!! Anyway hope everyone is happy with their boobs and healing good.

You look great!!! Gotta have a bra for every outfit lol!!
Fabulous results!!!
Thanks Bebe!! How has your progression been?

Exactly 1 month post op!!

Here is just a comparison pic of my wish boobs and mine. Mine are the top boobs. Close, but I think mine are a tiny bit bigger. Oh well I still LOVE them!! :-)

Your Boobies look so nice!!! :) How long since you got them done?
Thank you! It's been 2 months since my revision.
Thanks!! It will be 6 wks this Thursday since my revision.

6 weeks today!!!

I have to say that I am very happy with my results!!! They look better and more natural as time passes by. I LOVE THEM!!! Now that all the swelling has gone down I love the size. I thought that 450-475cc would be too big but they are actually not. I can play them up or down depending on the clothes I wear. I'm about 90% back to normal and starting to work out this week. The only negative thing I have is numbness on both sides from under my nipple to incision. I hope it gets better in time. I encourage everyone that is in need of a revision to find yourself a good PS and go for it. We all deserve to be happy with ourselves. I'm glad I went for it. I hope everyone is healing great and happy with your new additions. XOXO. Here are some pics as of today.

Wow I read your other review and then came to this one and you look SOOOO amazing!!! I'm really happy for you that the whole thing ended up working out and your revision literally looks so good I was shocked! When I first read that your other doctor accidentally put too much in the wrong implant I was like "uh oh" because that did not sound good. And all of your updates you were in pain and hating the unevenness and hardness this review is like a complete 180! I am so glad you found a more experienced surgeon and you love your new results! Congrats!! Btw thank you for your reviews and updates I bet you're going to help (or already have helped) so many other girls with your experience!
Awe, thank you so much for taking the time to read my reviews. It means a lot to me. Yes, I do hope I can help other girls going through what I did. And thank you for the compliment. I am very happy now!! Btw you look great yourself.
I am just beginning my search for a PS to have my implants replaced. I have saline, my original PS (I luvd) is in Alabama too far to go back for replacement, we r in JAX now. I'm looking for all the referrals, testimonies, before/after photos I can get my hands on. Ur results are amazing! I've been reading Dr. Csikai's reviews, credentials ur story is a great success. Any advice on drs I should completely avoid in JAX? I'm going to start setting up consults in the next few weeks. Thank you for anything u can tell me!

8 wks today!!!

Hello ladies!! So its been 8 wks since my surgery. I feel great. The only time I feel some discomfort is if I stretch my arms all the way up like to reach something high. Scars are healing good. Not much to say in this update. But wanted to post some pics. At times I feel that they are a tiny bit bigger than what I wanted but I can live with it. What do you guys think? Do they look too big for my body??

They look perfect on you enjoy your beautiful body hugs shelly xoxo
Thanks Shelly!
Happy 8 wks Sweetheart :) u look amazing & I'm so happy for you!!! I think u r perfect, your breasts are a little on the bigger side because u are petite. With that said.....HECK NO they're not too BIG, you're absolutely stunning! I think you pull it off very well, you'll never have Boob Greed! I am so happy for u & you deserve it!! I would of loved to go your size, but with my anchor lift it just wasn't possible....

Some before n after pics...

When I do side by side pics like this I realize how much better I like my current boobs. They look more natural and just nicer. Idk. And as far as size, on the before pics they are before my first revision so they are with 360-370 saline compared to what I have now 450-475 silicone. They look so close in size but I actually think the bigger ones do look better on me. Thanks ladies for all of your support. Xoxo

I'm so amazed at the difference silicone makes vs saline. You look fab! And your right they do look so much more natural.
I know right!! Silicone is the way to go. So glad you switched too. You are going to look amazing too!! :-)
Gorgeous!! You look more natural now than before. I think they're perfect for your body. Nice and big but not ridiculous. Very lovely. So glad you're happy!!

Love them!!!

I live in Jacksonville too .. Having a similar experience and wondering who your original doctor was? I think mine are too big. I'm also 5'3, 115 and went from a small 32c to a 32DD. Faintly miserable :(
Not faintly but fairly :)
Im so sorry you are not happy. My previous Dr was Sternberg. What size implants do you have?

Three months!!!

Feeling great!! Love my boobs!! But still adjusting to them. Shape is different from when I had Saline implants. These have more side boobs (which Im not too fond of) but I can deal with it. They feel so much more real for sure!!! Very soft yet firm. Hubby loves them!!!! :-). Here are some pics.

I am debating saline versus silicone because of the risk of saline gel. However to see the difference in you is astonishing. I am a worrier especially with the gel implants. What made you switch between the two types?
I am such a worrier too!!!!!!! But I just had a bad experience with Saline I guess because of the overfill I had that I just decided that it was just time to switch. I am so happy I did!!!! They feel so much better. They even weigh less. Very light weight. They feel amazing. They look so much more natural too. I guess what put me more at ease was the fact that my PS said that in the last 10 yrs of doing augmentations with Silicone he had only seen one rupture. So I think the chances of rupture with Silicone is very small.
Beautiful.

Lounging in my favorite cami!!

I read every line of both of your reviews and I'm sorry you had to go through that but am so happy for you now. You look amazing and I think they fit your body perfectly. The good thing about fake boobs is that for some reason they look much smaller in clothing so they are easier to hide if need be. I'm still awaiting my surgery and I am also doing silicone and hope I look nearly as good as you!
They are so pretty! Cute tank from aeropostle!
You look perfect!