Juvederm Voluma and Volbella Under Eye Bags and Cheeks

I was starting to feel that I looked tired all the...

I was starting to feel that I looked tired all the time due to the under eye bags. I made an appointment with the private doctor and she advised me to get some Juvederm Voluma in my cheeks and also some Juvederm Volbella for the eye trough area. I have been for the 1st appointment where I got 2 ml of Juvederm Voluma and 1 ml of Volbella. The doctor advised that I may need a follow up but she did not wish to overfill as there would be some swelling after the treatment and there was for several days. I will return in a few weeks for the follow up appointment and I imagine a little more filler in the tear trough area.

Round 2

Just had my review today, one month on, plus some more filler under the eye area. The doctor wisely decided to wait until the first lot settled before deciding today how much to top up with. It is better to fill in stages rather than ending up with an overfilled area which needs to be treated and some of the HA dissolved.

I am happy with the results so far. There will be a little swelling at present, so perhaps I will post a few photos after another while, once the area has settled.

This is a photo taken 4 months after the initial treatment

I am mega happy with the results and can see big differences in photos and even first thing in the morning, I don't have the haggard look!

The photo!! Result after 4 months.

The result after 4 months, hopefully I will manage to put an even more recent one up soon. When a significant other notices a more rested look on an ongoing basis, then it is even better!
Dr Fay

Dr Fay is a great doctor and very professional.