Juvederm Voluma and Volbella Under Eye Bags and Cheeks

I was starting to feel that I looked tired all the...

I was starting to feel that I looked tired all the time due to the under eye bags. I made an appointment with the private doctor and she advised me to get some Juvederm Voluma in my cheeks and also some Juvederm Volbella for the eye trough area. I have been for the 1st appointment where I got 2 ml of Juvederm Voluma and 1 ml of Volbella. The doctor advised that I may need a follow up but she did not wish to overfill as there would be some swelling after the treatment and there was for several days. I will return in a few weeks for the follow up appointment and I imagine a little more filler in the tear trough area.

Round 2

Just had my review today, one month on, plus some more filler under the eye area. The doctor wisely decided to wait until the first lot settled before deciding today how much to top up with. It is better to fill in stages rather than ending up with an overfilled area which needs to be treated and some of the HA dissolved.

I am happy with the results so far. There will be a little swelling at present, so perhaps I will post a few photos after another while, once the area has settled.
Dr Fay

Dr Fay is a great doctor and very professional.

Where' is located and phone number thanks
Your results are subtle but look really good.  Do you think you need more filler injected? Keep us posted on how you look after all the swelling goes down :)
Thank you Jill. Yes, I think that I need a little more in the tear trough area just to complete the look and I totally agree that the treatment so far is subtle but good. It is relatively expensive, but I would rather pay more for a good filler like juvederm volbella which is even better than restylane for eye troughs the doctor said, and lasts longer.
Always better to get less and have to go back for more than to get too much.  Awesome that it lasts longer.  Let us know how long it does last :)