Lower Facelift, Neck Lift and Upper Eyelids Instead of Lifestyle Lift - Happy with my Choice

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has posted here. I feel like you have saved my life. I have been wanting a facelift for sometime, and I happen to have the money and the time to recover so the timing was right. A friend mentioned the Lifestyle Lift~ so I tivo'd one of their infomercials and watched. Wow- it looked so good~ but I couldn't make it all add up. Why so cheap? And if it was done so much faster...

I decided to do some research and stumbled upon this site. Needless to say, after reading what I read, I tossed the idea immediately and focussed on finding a Board Qualified plastic surgeon.

I found an amazing Dr, had it done in a hospital under general anesthesia (I can't imagine being AWAKE for all of that!), and the procedure took 5.5 hrs. I had my upper eyelids done (I told him I didn't want to look like Kenny Rogers!!! Apparently, the trick to not changing your looks is not taking out a lot of fat- just excess skin), a lower facelift and necklift with NO liposuction (lipo is where you can get more nerve damage...from what I read anyway).

I'm 12 days post op and everything is healing so fast and nicely. My ears don't hurt though one lobe is still slightly larger than the other. I can't see the scars~ I have minimal bruising and some mild swelling still that nobody can see. I went to Easter dinner and the reaction was just what I wanted!!! They thought I looked so fantastic and natural (the ladies wanted the name of my Dr)- for the fun of it I didn't tell my one aunt I hadn't seen in a while- she went to hug me and I had to back up (still a little sore around my neck), and she had NO idea. Minimal make-up to cover the tiny bit of bruising just under my eyes.

It's just the result I wanted, and I can't thank you all enough for your courage in posting what happened to you. I may have went the LSL route to save some money if all I saw was positive. Thanks from the bottom of my heart~I have been suffering with depression about aging and if I had gone in and had my face butchered, I don't know what I would have done. I wish you all love...and I really hope you can go after that company and try to get some money so if you ever have the courage, you can find a GOOD dr to help fix some of the damage. Bless you all. Thank you for saving me.

I don't know anyone who had had one, but my doctor is very dubious. It's a quick fix and apparently it doesn't last very long.
Find a doctor who is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and if he's also listed in the Castle-Connolly Guide (at your local library) it's even better. Remember it's your face. You don't want a fast, cheap job.
Hello, I was seriously thinking about getting the Lifetstyle Lift, can you all please tell me what you know? It doesn't sound very positive?
Anyone who is sucker enough to go for a LifeStyle lift which lasts about ten minutes deserves what they get. There are no short cuts if you expect a lasting result.
Dr. Dean Sorensen

He's simply the best. He's double Board certified and has performed well over 300 facelifts. And I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I look 15 yrs younger and healing fast.