Rhinoplasty...turned out Okay, I Guess. - Houston, TX

Don't get me wrong. My new nose is better than my...

Don't get me wrong. My new nose is better than my old nose. But its still VERY CLEARLY crooked. Looks crooked (sometimes broken, depending on the angle) in pictures. Even my best friend, who puts a positive spin on everything, could only muster a "well, its not that noticeable until you point it out..." and no, I'm not still waiting for it to heal...it's been 2+ years! Dr. Athre only saw me once for a followup, 3 months after the procedure (I could already see it was crooked, but was hoping that maybe it was just uneven swelling, because more work was needed on one side than another...which he reassured me was in fact the case). So I guess I'll either try some kenalog injections (who knows if those will help at this point) or get a revision in a few years once I have more disposable income.

Pics

two pictures of me, from Jul 2014 (2+ years after surgery)

reassessment

Alright, so after contacting them, I got a call from the office today offering a free re-evaluation and whatever needs to be done to make things right for me. So while I understand the uncertain nature of plastic surgery (or any surgery really), a lot of my dissatisfaction was feeling that my unhappiness with the results was unimportant to them. Given that they have now offered to make things right whenever I am able to get back to the office, I feel better about the situation - though I will withhold final judgment until the end result is seen.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon