My Fabulous Rhinoplasty - Houston, TX

PROS: -Facial balance -My face looks more...

PROS:

-Facial balance
-My face looks more beautiful than I expected
-Breathing significantly better
-Felt confident in my plastic surgeon's ability to perform "perfect" or as close to results
-Improved self-esteem, in regards to my nose
-Less pain than anticipated
-Fabulous doctor (Dr. Mentz is a Plastic Surgeon that I highly recommend)!

CONS:

-Excessive swelling
-Post surgery blues, due to inability to resume my usual five day a week workouts for over three weeks, feelings of isolation and pain meds (yuck!)

Sounds like you're really happy with your choice of Dr.--what was the deciding factor in choosing Dr Mentz over the others you interviewed ? Thanks for any feedback, you look great
Hi 3324anon! I apologize for taking so long to respond to your question, but, I wanted to make sure that I gave you an accurate response. I chose Dr. Mentz for a couple of reasons. After interviewing/consulting with a number of doctors before him, I realized that experience and proof of ability to see and create the same artistic vision I had was very important to me. He was the first doctor out of almost a dozen that openly welcomed me bringing pictures of noses and nose jobs that I liked. I dissected photos of face and nose work that he did, and saw perfection in the work. In addition, bed side manner was important to me. Dr. Mentz is genuine, caring, a good listener, and isn't afraid of working with a person like me who uses the word "perfection" as a desired result, lol. I highly recommend Dr. Mentz. Don't be mislead by his staff's lack of professionalism and long wait times...Dr. Mentz rocks!!
No boob job ... That was my cousin who was the first one to write on real self a couple yrs ago. She was the one that told me about the site. She wrote a question on the site because she was feelin some pain in one breat and it freaking her out... If you go to my post it's the first one.
I have the same idea about body plastic surgery ... After I have kids I was a full body make over lol I know my boobs will need them. I actually think that my boobs are too big for my body frame. 32DD am 5'3 and 118 pounds. My mom has the same and it is kind of annoying because I know eventually they will sag. Big boobs run on my mom sides my auntie has FF's :/. Not pretty after kids lol. She lives in Brazil and has given birth to 4 kids.
Anyway I am glad that ur surgeries have gone well. I am nervous about going under, I suppose it's a natural feeling since I have never done it before.
Am glad that we have connected ;)

UPDATE- Super successful chin...

UPDATE- Super successful chin augmentation/revision. Dr. Mentz is an honorable, professional, artistic plastic surgeon who I rate "The Best of Texas!"

Dr. Henry Mentz receives a 5 star rating in all categories from me.
Can I ask how much his consultation was and a ballpark of the overall procedure? Did you consult with Dr. Siegel, Funk or Bressler as well?
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I devoted over a year of my time and energy consulting with the known "best" doctors in the area. I had seven consults with other doctors before deciding on Dr. Mentz. He has excellent bedside manner, in addition, he is triple board certified and his work is beautiful art. I will consider him a five-star plastic surgery expert!