I Love my Results! - Houston, TX

I was always conscious of the frown lines at the...

I was always conscious of the frown lines at the edges of my lips and my disproportionately small upper lip that virtually disappeared when ever I would smile. I wanted to do something to improve how I felt about myself and Juvederm and Xeomin seemed like a great place to start.

I love the results!  My lips are proportionate but not too big and my smile lines tip up,just how I wanted them.  She also did some Xeomin injections and I love it!  I'm getting alot of compliments and I feel great. The procedure was virtually painless, just a few quick stings in the beginning and then pain free.

Glad you got the results you wanted! Did you have any swelling where the Juvederm was injected?

Houston Dermatologist

Dr. Chiang took time to understand what was important to me. I didn't want obvious changes but I wanted an improvement. I never felt rushed and when it came time to do the procedure she made sure I was comfortable. Several of my closest friends have gone to Dr. Chiang as well and girls night out has never looked better.