Lower Body Lift, Lipo Breast Lift with Implants, NO Pain All GAIN! - Houston, TX

I had a lower body lift including lyposuction with...

I had a lower body lift including lyposuction with a breast lift and implants.

I was amazed how fast my recovery was. Coming our of surgery I was placed on a pain pump, after is was completed, I went home just taking tylenol. Pain was so minimal. I had no brusing, no bleeding and my incisions a month later look like a thin line of string. I attribute this all to following the dr's orders.

Months prior to surgery I did Pilates, ate very healthy, increased my protein intake and got all the right vitamins, cut out alcohol and decreased caffine intake.

Having a good team at the physican's office that included coaching and cheerleading as well as being really honest about what "I was going to have to do". I knew going in that it was going to be up to me to get myself up and walking the hallways and the sooner I did it the better it would be for me. My doctor made certain that I felt comfortable and fully informed. Going home I had cell phone numbers so that should anything arise I could get ahold of him immediately. I did not have to use it, but the reassurance he was there was invaluable. He or His staff called me daily during the intital recovery period to verify drainage output, temperature and general over health both physical and mental.

My results are amazing! I am so very pleased with every aspect of my procedure it has been a dream come true!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. is an artist, a physician, a teacher and a warm and caring individual who is doing his true calling. His gifts are many and varied and he is utilizing them. My experience with him and his office has been nothing short of exceptional patient care!