Botox for Crows Feet and Forehead Wrinkles - Guntersville, AL

I am thrilled with the results. The staff...

I am thrilled with the results. The staff answered several questions I had since this was my first experience with any type of procedure. The nurse put numbing cream on my face for a few minutes before the treatment. The Doctor also answered questions I had. I had approx. 13 quick shots that I barely felt. It was over as soon as it started. Afterwards, they put an ice pack on your face for a bit, then you are ready to leave. I went on my lunch hour and other than a few red dots that went away quickly, nobody knew I had it done. I could see some results almost immediately. After a week there was a big improvement. After a month, I was amazed at the change in the lines and creases. I had no swelling or bruising. My head felt a little heavy for a day or two, but then back to normal. I will continue to get Botox treatments in the future.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vinyard was wonderful. He took time to answer my questions and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend he and his staff to anyone that wants to look and feel better about themselves.

I'm glad to hear that the heaviness you felt in your head dissipated so quickly. Which area do you think it makes the biggest difference in looks wise for you, the crows feet or the forehead?