Botox for Crows Feet and Forehead Wrinkles - Guntersville, AL

I am thrilled with the results. The staff...

I am thrilled with the results. The staff answered several questions I had since this was my first experience with any type of procedure. The nurse put numbing cream on my face for a few minutes before the treatment. The Doctor also answered questions I had. I had approx. 13 quick shots that I barely felt. It was over as soon as it started. Afterwards, they put an ice pack on your face for a bit, then you are ready to leave. I went on my lunch hour and other than a few red dots that went away quickly, nobody knew I had it done. I could see some results almost immediately. After a week there was a big improvement. After a month, I was amazed at the change in the lines and creases. I had no swelling or bruising. My head felt a little heavy for a day or two, but then back to normal. I will continue to get Botox treatments in the future.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vinyard was wonderful. He took time to answer my questions and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend he and his staff to anyone that wants to look and feel better about themselves.