Juvederm Bumps ! -Grapevine, TX

I justs got juvederm yesterday and immediately...

I justs got juvederm yesterday and immediately after I had large bumps that can be seen only when I open my mouth but I can feel them pushing on my teeth help !!! I'm sure this isn't normal I told my doctor when I was there I could see them and she said she couldn't see them unless she looked in my mouth what should I do ?!? I just want my small lips back how do I get rid of this ?

Hey there! I wanted to write and let you know that I had the SAME problem!!! It concerned me significantly... as I'm sure you know! My doc said I could "gently massage" any lumps if I sort of lubed up my lips & fingers with vaseline, aquaphor, etc... and I did that after panicking about the lumps for 3 days and it REALLY helped!! Just thought I would share :) The lumps are basically gone and it was like 8 days ago that I got the injections (round 2 since the first round was basically pointless). Also, for Cutie21 - please don't be too worries!! The duck look DOES go away!!! TRUST me. I have a review on here on my experience with juvederm and you will see how much they deflate. Not that I wanted to have trout pout, by any means, but they deflate soooo much that it's disappointing - hence why I had to go back for a second round of unpleasantness. Try massaging!! and also, I used ice on them for the first 2 days... just a little here and there and that also helped.
"worried" not "worries" ugh.. I just type away and hit SUBMIT. :P
Hello, i am having exactly the same problem now, i had my lips done yesterday and i don't like them, they look so much like a duck especially when i talk, i'm so depressed i hardly talk to anybody even at home i'm just sat in my room doing researches about JUVADERM , anyway i do think that i should give it more time to settle down, however i'll wait 6 more days if i'm still not happy i'll just go get them dissolved, i honestly appreciate my cutie small lips more now, please keep updating me i would like to know how yours look like now and just what your going to do about them? I hope you are looking and feeling better by now, fingers crossed for you, good luck

I had Juvederm done by another doctor and I was...

I had Juvederm done by another doctor and I was not happy with the results at all ! I had emailed Dr Kasden and he was very quick to respond to my email. I like that HE responded to my email and not someone else being the middle man. He made me feel comfortable and explained to me what had happened and how we can resolve the problem. He dissolved my lumps that had occurred from the Juvederm done by the other doctor. I will for sure return to his office for my future lip injections and any other cosmetic surgery I would want. Dr. Kasden really helped me out and was very caring I highly recommend him !

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon