My 17 Year Old Saline Implant Deflated After Mamogram - Gold Coast, AU

My right breast did not deflate over night, it...

My right breast did not deflate over night, it took several weeks, could have been longer to deflate totally, I am going back to the plastic surgeon, who did my original surgery 17 years ago, 1st and only appointment is 18th august, surgery is booked for 19th august, not sure how that will go, I do not want a lift and I would like to go bigger, guess I will have to wait and see what my ps says. My Dr is a 2hr flight from home so I fly in on 17th and home on 21st. I have had 4 children a 29 year old , 28. 21 and a 15 year old. i was 33 when I had first implant, 2 years after that I had my last child, I am now 49 and found child birth a breeze compared to breast implants, Excited but at least I know what im in for this time.
Dr. Doyle

My dr was amazing the first time, Havent had revision done yet so cant comment.

How big were your first set? Overs? Unders? Saline right? What size are you thinking? Remember as we get older sometimes I think they start to look "matronly" I wonder if he will suggest allograft. I really, really didn't want a lift but ps said that would give best results. I told him to make them appropriate for my age (56) and body (wt 125). So 16 days post still healing and very swollen and sore. Waiting for final outcome. Oh first time I went under the muscle and recovery was way different and easy. Sounds like urs were under the muscle the first time so I would assume recovery would not be so painful. Muscle is already stretched. Good luck. Keep in touch!
Saline under muscle, went from an A cup to C cup, still waiting for the hospital to release my medical records so I can see what cc's the dr gave me first time. Im thinking i want to go bigger, and no, my dr will have to do the best he can without a lift, Will keep you posted.
Ok prior post said first time went under muscle,nope all of them were over the muscle and recovery faster and easier. This is the first time under the muscle and recovery is way different but then again I did have other stuff too. You must have an awesome doc when you're willing to take a 2 hour flight for him to do your surgery. I'm kinda lucky my ps is a little over hour drive but he has many,many that fly in from other states. He's got a good rep with great results. Just waiting for mine to be one of them so I can yell woo hoo!!!!!
Having the implants changed out every 10 years will help this from happing again. I have mine changed out for this very reason.