Scheduled for Rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants 11/10 - Glendale, CA

Ahhh super nervous, this is all I think about. My...

Ahhh super nervous, this is all I think about. My nose tilts, the tip is fat and I have a bump and I have a weak chin.…ughhh….lol. This whole process is so stressful. I first meet with Dr. Ghavami since he has experience with ethnic noses but the consultation didn’t go well. He was extremely busy and I felt he rushed through the consultation. I was bummed out since I really thought he would be the one performing my surgery. Anyways I am still debating if I should meet with Dr. Ghavami one more time to make sure of my decision. I have my pre-op with Dr. Grigoryants on Oct 19. He is extremely nice and he answered all my questions and doesn’t rush through the consultation. My only concern is that Dr. Grigoryants told me that my nose tilts to the right so after surgery it would still tilt and only I would notice it.
Good luck. Pls update.
Thanks, I will

Meet with Dr. Ghavami

for a second consultation. Wow he is expensive....$12,000...I don't know what to do.....
Hey! How did pre op go?
It went well, thanks for asking. I can’t believe I am doing it. I always wanted to get a nose job and it took so long to feel comfortable with the nose that God gave me now I have readjust to what Dr. G will give me......I am scared, but its normal right........I just hope for the best for me and I am sure Dr. G knows what he is doing. I feel 100% comfortable with him working on my nose.

Getting closer!

The day is getting closer, ahhhh! I am super excited which is weird, I should be nervous. I think I am mixing my feelings because I am going to be on a medical leave for month which means NO WORK for 4 weeks….yay. LOL Anyways I had my pre-op last Saturday, I was super nervous but after my conversation with Dr. G he made me feel much better and that I am making the right decision. I paid in full and I had my blood work done. Now I just patiently wait for the big day. I need to create a list of what I need for my recovery. What do guys recommend?
Tomorrow is the big day! I still have a cold with some cough but I am feeling much better. I hope I am 100% tomorrow.

Tomorrow

Is the big day! I still have a cold with some cough but I am feeling much better. I hope I am 100% tomorrow.
Best of luck! I'm so excited for you! A humidifier, lots of fluids and protein shakes are my suggestions for recovery gear. I've heard a U-neck pillow is a good idea too. :)

omg I did it!!!!.....all done yay!!

Everything went well. No pain just discomfort....I'm super stuffy. I will post more later. Thanks everyone!
Hope all is well, would love an update, how are you doing?
Hi, I am doing well thanks for asking. when is your pre-op

One week and 2 days post op

Overall the surgery wasn't as bad as I thought. The first week I was really stuffy I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t have any pain just discomfort. Here are some pictures. I’m not much of a writer so I apologize but if you have any questions let me know.
Hey girl! Would love to hear how you're doing! You can pm me too. Mine is just around the corner yikes haha
Congrats! It turned out great. Glad you had an easy recovery.
thank you!

2 months

So far I like my new nose. Dr G is amazing! I would definitely recommend Dr. G for rhinoplasty surgery. At first my new nose was weird to look at well at least my front profile my side profile was perfect but my front profile I was having a hard time adjusting......I was finding things that I didn't like but than I started to look through my old pictures of my old nose and realize that its wayyyy better.....lol Here goes some news pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.
Dr G does good work.
Very pretty! Congrats on making it this far. Dr. G is amazing!!
Thank u!

oops I meant 1 month post op ^^

Sorry!
Hello! I was wondering if you could please put up some photos? I am schedule with Dr. Grigoryants for Feb. 25th. I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :)

It's has been 4 months I think

Im doing well. I'm enjoying my new nose. Every day my nose looks different but its definitely better than my old nose...lol I stop taping my nose so its a bit swollen.
Looking beautiful! So glad we went through with it haha. Mine changes too, but I love it. I stopped taping mine a while ago? Is that bad? haha
Your nose looks great! Do you have any before pictures you're willing to share? I'm just curious what he changed. I think your new nose is very elegant and cute!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon