I Definitely Saw a Difference - Fountain Valley, CA

I had this procedure done to my jowls and under my...

I had this procedure done to my jowls and under my chin. I really had no expectations of this working but Groupon had a deal for $99 for one area. Well it turns out the doctor considers each nostril a separate area and I was up-sold when I got to the office, but that's a whole different story. I am 45 yrs, and I am beginning to see a laxity under my chin and around my mouth or jowls. The procedure was done by an assistant, not the doctor. It was comfortable and enjoyable to me. The heat never got too much for me. It felt like a facial massage that lasted apps 30 minutes. She gave me mirror halfway through to show me the immediate improvement when comparing each side of my face but meh, I couldn't really see anything. I went back 2 weeks later for another treatment and that's when I started to notice an improvement. After my third treatment and for about 3-4 months afterward, I saw a marked tightening of the skin under my chin. When I used a hand mirror and looked at my profile, my skin was completely taut under my chin. Truly it was. Then about 4 months later I'm back to where I started. Yes it's worth it if you have money to blow like that. Factoring in the fillers and Botox i get twice a year, it's a bit pricey for me to have to repeat this 3-4 times a year.

pictures

I was asked to provide pictures. Not really thrilled with the idea of my face plastered here, but what the hell.
Live Gorgeous OC