Inconsistent - Englewood, NJ

Whether it was an early childhood incident that...

Whether it was an early childhood incident that left me with a bloody nose or my full blooded Italian descent, by the time I reached high school, my nose was disproportionately too big for my face. I had perfect Audrey-like bone structure and a graceful dancer's body to match, but there was something getting in the way of men being attracted to me and it was the crater in the middle of my face. My friend told me that if I broke it, insurance would cover the cost, so I used to take my field hockey stick and self-inflict until I couldn't take anymore. Right before leaving for college, hoping to start a new leaf, I went to Dr. D'Amico for my first rhinoplasty. The nose came out immaculately small and I was finally able to feel comfortable in my own skin. However, after being elbowed by someone at a frat party, the nose became droopy and it eventually collapsed. I was devastated and became increasingly obsessed with it so I consulted another surgeon who ended up adding cartilage, making it too big. Tortured and distraught, I returned to Dr. D'Amico's office only 3 months prior to being operated on. Instead of recognizing that it needed to heal, he agreed to operate on it, assuring me he'd do the best he could. Well the best he could left me with too much cartilage, a huge upturned tip and a nose that is totally off balance with delicate features. No men stare at me anymore or ask me out and when I did a photo shoot with a famous photographer I was almost in tears when I saw the nose up close. Richard D'Amico is a very inconsistent surgeon who ultimately did not give me the results I am looking for and I'm devastated that after waiting a life time for a flawless face, I am still unhappy with my nose.

Desired nose

This is the face I want. I feel as if people would stop acting like I didn't exist if I had this face, especially men. I'm virtually treated like a cab driver by the average, run-of-the-mill guy who I meet at a bar, so I'm forced to date exclusively Ivy League men who can actually appreciate my humor and intelligence and can see beyond what meets the eye. After the first nose job with Dr. D'Amico, every guy I hung out with wanted to date me, even if I treated them horrendously. Now virtually no one appreciates my beauty unless they actually know me on a personal level. As a woman, it's so dehumanizing to be constantly ignored and treated like a second class citizen. There has to be someone out there who can make me beautiful so I don't have to try as hard.

Nose through the subsequent years

Alone Forever

I just went on a date with this amazing guy, and he hasn't called me back. We had amazing chemistry, like fireworks and now it's as if I don't exist. Obviously if Rizk hadn't made my nose worse he would've called me back. Now I'm hideously disfigured and the only option for me is going to Davis to fix my face that D'Amico made worse. Everything was going great, but now I'm ugly and miserable again. Life sucks
Englewood Plastic Surgeon