Inconsistent - Englewood, NJ

Whether it was an early childhood incident that...

Whether it was an early childhood incident that left me with a bloody nose or my full blooded Italian descent, by the time I reached high school, my nose was disproportionately too big for my face. I had perfect Audrey-like bone structure and a graceful dancer's body to match, but there was something getting in the way of men being attracted to me and it was the crater in the middle of my face. My friend told me that if I broke it, insurance would cover the cost, so I used to take my field hockey stick and self-inflict until I couldn't take anymore. Right before leaving for college, hoping to start a new leaf, I went to Dr. D'Amico for my first rhinoplasty. The nose came out immaculately small and I was finally able to feel comfortable in my own skin. However, after being elbowed by someone at a frat party, the nose became droopy and it eventually collapsed. I was devastated and became increasingly obsessed with it so I consulted another surgeon who ended up adding cartilage, making it too big. Tortured and distraught, I returned to Dr. D'Amico's office only 3 months prior to being operated on. Instead of recognizing that it needed to heal, he agreed to operate on it, assuring me he'd do the best he could. Well the best he could left me with too much cartilage, a huge upturned tip and a nose that is totally off balance with delicate features. No men stare at me anymore or ask me out and when I did a photo shoot with a famous photographer I was almost in tears when I saw the nose up close. Richard D'Amico is a very inconsistent surgeon who ultimately did not give me the results I am looking for and I'm devastated that after waiting a life time for a flawless face, I am still unhappy with my nose.

Desired nose

This is the face I want. I feel as if people would stop acting like I didn't exist if I had this face, especially men. I'm virtually treated like a cab driver by the average, run-of-the-mill guy who I meet at a bar, so I'm forced to date exclusively Ivy League men who can actually appreciate my humor and intelligence and can see beyond what meets the eye. After the first nose job with Dr. D'Amico, every guy I hung out with wanted to date me, even if I treated them horrendously. Now virtually no one appreciates my beauty unless they actually know me on a personal level. As a woman, it's so dehumanizing to be constantly ignored and treated like a second class citizen. There has to be someone out there who can make me beautiful so I don't have to try as hard.

Nose through the subsequent years

Alone Forever

I just went on a date with this amazing guy, and he hasn't called me back. We had amazing chemistry, like fireworks and now it's as if I don't exist. Obviously if Rizk hadn't made my nose worse he would've called me back. Now I'm hideously disfigured and the only option for me is going to Davis to fix my face that D'Amico made worse. Everything was going great, but now I'm ugly and miserable again. Life sucks

Hideously deformed

LOOK HOW HUGE

Repugnantly hideous

This photo is living proof of how horrendously unattractive I am. The nose is too big, with too much cartilage to be upturned to the amount it is. If it was small and upturned it was look great. But my face is horrendous. No wonder why I am constantly overlooked and ignored by men. I am hideous and will probably never get married, and if I do I'll have to lower my standards entirely which makes me want to literally not go on. I hate that I will have to settle on some Shlub because I am not pretty enough to have standards or keep a man interested. Now I need to find some old rich guy to pay for me to go to Davis and fix this trainwreck of a face. My parents don't want to pay for anymore nose jobs and I'm just skating by financially unless I find some pushover guy to pay for it but they're probably all ugly

Get thee to a Nunnery

The more I interact with the entirety of humanity (not so much a global perspective but more urban), the more I dread unveiling the fluffy blankets from my head each morning and the ever more so tempting it is to cycle into a ping pong match with the overbearingly obnoxious Snooze alarm, making it impossible to get my feet on the ground to commence the early morning daily routine. Nothing like a freshly brewed hot cup of coffee, a lukewarm steamy shower, and neighborhood run; a few hellos exchanged with owner and local K9, and my day is off to a promising start.
As of right now, I'm living my life in limbo. An explosive barraging of "almosts" and "in betweens", all the while still working on the successful fulfillment of all my longterm lifetime goals. In this intermediary phase, through the process of extensive self-actualization, meditation and hot yoga I've been striving to reconnect with the inner child and fulfill a fervent search within the deepest depths of my soul. Through this journey of self realization, I learned that my greatest joy in life is giving back to those who need support the most.
It was heart-warming when I received the most appreciative letter from the mother of an autistic kid who lives a few houses away. She thanked me for the donation that went towards the continuation of her son's after school program. The money that would've otherwise have gone to NYU (as if they need it SMH), as an act of alumni appreciation, I put towards helping my neighbor's son.
As I continue to foster meaningful friendships with peers old and new, I ruminate on everything I value most in life. I want to dedicate my life to a couple of things 1. Maintaing close ties with family on an unconditional basis, 2. Helping emotionally disturbed children/adults/geriatrics who have lost all hope open up through music, 3. Find unconditional love with someone who sees beyond my enchanting physique, 4. staying hawt (bc part of Paris Hilton's soul lives within me)

IT'S OFFICIAL, IM JOINING THE CONVENT WITH MY BFF WHO IS AN UWS JEW

Subsequent years

I don't have any Rizk photos unfortunately but I looked hideous after that trainwreck nosejob

Hideous

More accurate close up of how hideous I am. This picture is indicitive of the train wreck nose job that D'Amico left me with. My nose looks HUGEEEEE and I look hideous
Englewood Plastic Surgeon