34 Yrs Old Received Juvederm in NLF and Lips - Englewood, CO

I love Dr. Ben Lee's office staff. They are so in...

I love Dr. Ben Lee's office staff. They are so in formative, friendly and compassionate. Dr. Lee took time to find out exactly what I was looking for and totally made it happen. He took his time with the injections so that it would be less painful. It really didn't hurt. I hardly had any swelling at all and I absolutely love the results. I also received botox while I was there. I love the results from that as well. I will always go to him for any cosmetic needs as he was easy to talk to and clearly takes a lot of pride in his work. I will update with a photo soon.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Juvederm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Juvederm community.