Juviderm, Botox- Cheeks, Lips, Tear Troughs, Nasal-labial - England, UK

Both Botox and Juvederm Cheeks Tear...

Both Botox and Juvederm
Cheeks
Tear troughs
nose to mouth
lips

Pros:
Less than an hour to transform
Malleable-so can shape better
Relatively low pain (but that is probably person by person)

Cons:
Really-just the cost. However-it was worth it for me!

I am 45. I have lost over 200 lbs (gastric bypass)-four years ago. So-double whammy of 40 plus aging and loss of volume made me look exhausted.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Elizabeth Daly Facial Aesthetics (Bolton UK)

This was a nurse who practices within a couple different dental offices. Having been a nurse-she is very calming and easy to speak with. She listened to me and allowed me to hold the mirror. That is a big deal-as most of us have a pretty good idea of where we want the filler to go. ;)

You look AMAZING!

Hi you look great . can you tell me how much this cost you.

How long does it seem to last? I am in my twenties, and mine is due to genetics and I believe weight loss... I don't want to get myself into something I'll need to repeat every year.. hoping maybe this will help generate new growth of my own natural collagen... What is your opinion? Do you feel it looks better after it has worn off than when you first began injecting? Have you ever had lumps or blue color? THANK YOU!
I had regular juvederm under the eyes 06/09 that seemed to last until 12/10.
Your result is awesome!!! Did you have Juvederm in your tear troughs? I am looking into this... how long did it last for you?
Hi Gilbert-yes, I did have my tear tough done as well. In my experience-it tends to last a bit longer through this area as compared to perhaps the lip area.
thank you for posting the details .you are so kind x

hi firsl of all you look stunning! i have lost a lot of weight lately and i wish to fill my face,would you be kinf enough to give me details of the doctor so i contact her....

Hi Danny,

I updated my profile to include her name! Good luck!

Thanks Better for adding the doctor info. Really helpful to the community!

-Britt

Thank you so much for being so open and informative! You look wonderful!
Do you think the juvederm stretches the skin at all? I'm dying to do it but worried about that.....does it improve the skin at all over time?
Hi Reyne,

I don't know that Juvederm improves the skin over time-although I suspect some trials are currently being run to find out more about this.

I do not believe the skin would stretch to the point of real impact. Although-you have to wonder in the cases of those that get "LOTS" of filler. ;)

Your question sounds like a perfect question for the professionals.

From my experience-no..I've not found my skin to have stretched. Is my skin better over time? Well-only to the extent of the time and work I put into it. In other words-skin care, fillers and facials.

Cheers!
You look AMAZING and you look happy. Congratulations on your weight loss and facial treatments.
Wow, you look great!
Thanks Feelia!

You are looking fabulous yourself!

Cheers,
Your pics are amazing! How long does the botox last? Where did they put the juviderm?

Thanks!
Hi Gerb00,

Thanks for the note! The Botox usually lasts me at least a good 6 months-sometimes longer.

The Juviderm was placed in my cheek area (deep near the cheek bone)to plump that area back up. I also had some placed under my eyes (tear troughs) as well as from my nose to the corners of my mouth.

HI Better,

First, major congrats on the weight loss that is fantastic! Second you look amazing in your pictures. Great review too, I like the pros and cons. Please keep us updated.

Thank you!

-Brit

Thanks very much, Brit! I really appreciate your kind words!