Revision Results - Symmastia? El Paso, TX

I had a revision about 10 months ago because my...

I had a revision about 10 months ago because my implants were too low and much too wide for my frame. After the revision, I still feel like they're slightly too low. However, my real concern is that they're still too close together and I think it might be permanent tenting or symmastia :/ I do not want to get another revision! Is my only option now just to remove them ?

just saw your review/question/upcoming appointment with your surgeon, just to tell you, you're not alone with symmastia, this sucks, but this can be fixed, just it won't go away magically. you can take a look at my review, i've gone through a few surgeries already, and still hoping to get a good outcome! hang in there!
Hey Brittany, it's nice to hear from you but I'm hoping you don't need another revision. What does your current doctor say about the closeness of your breasts? I think you look good but it might be hard to see any tenting in via a picture. Keep us posted!
Thank you :) I've made an appointment to see my doctor in a couple weeks. I definitely don't want another revision! So hopefully they don't need to be removed.

Final revision results - not fixed :/

Bottomed out again after revision as well as tenting due to the implants being too close together :/

awe sucks that you're not happy about the revision :( for what it's worth the heavy lower pole just seems to be how your body handles implants, the creases are even and they look good. as for the tenting, i know how it feels. my symmastia was corrected, but i still have a bit of tenting because of my skin and tissues having been stretched already, but i think the pockets are still fine. i've decided to wear the thong bra pretty much permanently though, to avoid further migration, until i decide my implants are narrow and solid enough to hold on their own. are you seeing your surgeon again about your repairs? :(
I met with my surgeon but he thinks they look good, so I don't want to go through another revision with him. I'm not sure if I'll even go through another one at all though. I might just wait a couple years and see if things get worse or better then make a decision. Leaning towards just having them removed completely.
awe poor sweetie :( personally there's a level of flaw I'm ready to live with now after having gone through all this, but I do hope things don't fall to hell like before. I hope yours get better and/or you get to be able to live with them. i would never want mine out, without them I'm flat and I would also now be disfigured...