Nightmare - Edison, NJ

Having rhinoplasty by Andrew Miller was the...

Having rhinoplasty by Andrew Miller was the BIGGEST mistake I've ever made. During my consult I was told little would be done to my nose, we would remove the hump and make it a little less pointy. I was unhappy with my nose, but never disgusted by it. I was still able to feel pretty and more importantly, happy. Since having the procedure about 5 months ago I've never been so unhappy in my life. I am only willing to see people I absolutely have to, I hate to go out, I hate looking in the mirror. My husband and I are constantly on edge with one another because of how this has made me feel. The are the hump was removed is lumpy and the left side of my nose has an indent, the nostrils are uneven, my right side is slanted more than the left, and the tip is the worst part, it is huge and pinched in appearance. I sent Andrew Miller an e-mail on 2 separate occasions with a before picture next to the after and he told me it looked like everything was healing well... I then made an appt to see him in his office, I hade to drive 5hrs for, to meet with him for 5 minutes. He acted as though nothing was wrong with it and when I pointed out the tip and how it looked in photos he said "most photos are taken from the side anyway". Own what you've done wrong. He had to leave the office to go look for who I was and when the procedure was done. Extremely unprofessional. It has been a horrible experience, and I cannot stress horrible enough, from start to finish. My life is a disaster bc of it. Currently looking surgeons to fix it. Do not use this surgeon'
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Andrew Miller, I can't really call him a doctor, he needs some professionalism and needs to learn how to interact with humans on a human level.