A Great Experience - Edison, NJ

I always knew that my ears stuck out way too much,...

I always knew that my ears stuck out way too much, but it was about 3 or 4 years ago that I started to notice my nose was getting big. Soon after that I also discovered it was becoming crooked. Neither my ears nor my nose really bothered me much until this past year. That's when I decided to look into and ultimately choose plastic surgery as a solution and I'm so happy I did. Aside from a little pain, and my nose being congested for a while, recovery was no trouble. It has now been about 2 months after my surgery and I love the results.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! How long was it after your surgery that you were back to your normal routine?
I was back to my normal routine about 2 weeks after surgery.
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

My consultation with Dr. Miller took care of all my doubts. He expressed to me what he thought would be best to do, but also listened carefully to what I wanted done. He also stressed how important it was for everything to look natural. Dr. Miller proved to be a wonderful surgeon. Even in the few days after the surgery, with the cast on and my ears and nose being swollen, I could tell he had done a beautiful job. I'm so thankful to Dr. Miller for his work.