October 10th! - Edina, MN

I am having my nose surgery on oct. 10 less then 2...

I am having my nose surgery on oct. 10 less then 2 weeks away! I cannot believe that I am actually going through with it and am very excited for my outcome. It seems that everyone that I tell, tries to talk me out of it and that "it shouldn't matter what other people think." but I am doing it for ME!

Your big is coming up! Only 5 days to go.... I can't wait to see your after photos!
Hi good luck with your op! I had mine 3 days ago and it's well worth it! It's doesn't hurt it's more uncomfortable really. Get some arnica pills for the swelling and bruising and really good lip balm. I was lucky and didn't bruise too much. Good luck!

Yeah, I got the same thing...people trying to convince me I didn't need it. But you know what, I have never looked back and am SO glad I didn't listen to the nay sayers. If you've chosen a board certified surgeon who is very experienced in rhinoplasty, I'm sure you'll feel the same. Please keep us posted. Here's a list of supplies to get for your recovery, btw!

So I am only 4 days away now and its really...

So I am only 4 days away now and its really hitting me.. I am in Vegas for a going away nose party with my bf which I had planned in hopes of me forgetting about surgery coming up and I just woke up and it has hit me... my anxiety is through the roof and my tummy has constant butterflies :( I just want it to be over with! How did you guys feel right before surgery? I'm not having second thoughts..I've wanted this for sooo long! My mind is racing!

Mine is booked for Early Jan and I understand the nerves! Maybe I could go to Vegas for the next few months and get my mind off it - LOVE that idea!~ ! My nose is a lot like yours, how did it go? How are you feeling?

Anothernebraska girl, please start your review so we can support you and follow you through your journey! :)

How did it go? Would love to hear about your experience!