October 10th! - Edina, MN

I am having my nose surgery on oct. 10 less then 2...

I am having my nose surgery on oct. 10 less then 2 weeks away! I cannot believe that I am actually going through with it and am very excited for my outcome. It seems that everyone that I tell, tries to talk me out of it and that "it shouldn't matter what other people think." but I am doing it for ME!

So I am only 4 days away now and its really...

So I am only 4 days away now and its really hitting me.. I am in Vegas for a going away nose party with my bf which I had planned in hopes of me forgetting about surgery coming up and I just woke up and it has hit me... my anxiety is through the roof and my tummy has constant butterflies :( I just want it to be over with! How did you guys feel right before surgery? I'm not having second thoughts..I've wanted this for sooo long! My mind is racing!

Mine is booked for Early Jan and I understand the nerves! Maybe I could go to Vegas for the next few months and get my mind off it - LOVE that idea!~ ! My nose is a lot like yours, how did it go? How are you feeling?

Anothernebraska girl, please start your review so we can support you and follow you through your journey! :)

How did it go? Would love to hear about your experience!
So tell us how it went? How are you feeling?
Wow! You'll be a new woman in under 48 hours! Yeah for you!
Do it girl. Only you no what will make you happy ;)
Hey girl, my surgery is scheduled on the 24th and I'm already feeling the anxiety!!! It's normal to feel this way, but just stay positive and remember that time passes pretty fast so don't try to get ahead of it. This whole waiting part is pretty rough!! just 3 days for you though...wish you all the best of luck, it's great that you are doing it for you and aren't letting anyone influence your decision. We'll see you soon on the side of "pretty noses" lol xo
I cannot wait for it to be over!!! :) only 2 more full days!
thanks, you're so sweet! only 16 days left for you!!!
Thanks! I just looked at your pics and you are right! I can really see an improvement even with your cast on! congrats on that pretty little nose of yours ;)
Thanks! My nervousness is surpassing and now I am excited! I will be sure to post lots of pics! good luck with your surgery as well!!
thanks for the advice! I just got the pills today! congratulations on your new nose!
I've been using sea water nasal spray the last couple of days and its really helping to heal my nose. If you can't get that get a syring and make warm salt water to squirt up your nose then lightly blow your nose. Wish I had known about this earlier. Thanks even swollen and bruised it looks good
A going away nose party in Vegas!?! That's awesome! Such a good idea haha... Your feeling like I am feeling and my surgery is a month away. So I cannot really comment fully but understand how you feel. How I think of it is, once you actually get to the clinic and put you under, it's full speed ahead..before you know it, it'll be over! Then you can sleep, watch all your favorite movies and your bf can take good care of you! You'll do great :) good luck!
I just had mine done two days ago and my nose was quite similar to yours :) you look gorgeous anyway but you'll be absolutely fine! Xx
Your big is coming up! Only 5 days to go.... I can't wait to see your after photos!
Hi good luck with your op! I had mine 3 days ago and it's well worth it! It's doesn't hurt it's more uncomfortable really. Get some arnica pills for the swelling and bruising and really good lip balm. I was lucky and didn't bruise too much. Good luck!

Yeah, I got the same thing...people trying to convince me I didn't need it. But you know what, I have never looked back and am SO glad I didn't listen to the nay sayers. If you've chosen a board certified surgeon who is very experienced in rhinoplasty, I'm sure you'll feel the same. Please keep us posted. Here's a list of supplies to get for your recovery, btw!

Thanks! You're so sweet!!!