Could Not Have Been Happier - Dubai, AE

The surgery itself, well you don't fee anything,...

The surgery itself, well you don't fee anything, and have absolutely no pain during or after the surgery, and if you do, you just take extra painkiller. No bruises or panda eyes. Inside my nose was cleaned the morning after, before I was released from the hospital. I had the cast on for a week after that.

During that week, I did go for walks, ate in restaurants and carried on with life as normal.

I didnt work for a week though, as I was uncomfortable looking down for long periods and didnt like wlaking in the office with a cast.

It is week 2, I can breathe better than ever before, and feel more beautiful than ever before.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

I have been wanting to go through the procedure for years and been reading any online forums I could find and even consulted with some of the doctors based in Dubai before I foudn Dr. Ashok. On my first appointment with Dr. Ashok I immediately knew that I have finally found my doctor. I booked for the surgery immediately! He provided me all I needed in preparation to the syurgery; reading materials, feedback of previous patients, before and after pictures of other patients and also sample pictures of what I can expect of my nose and face after the surgery. All I can say is thank you Dr. Ashok, you are a magician. I strongly recommend you and you will be my first choice for any of my future procedures . Thank you.

Thanks for sharing! Do you have any recovery tips for others about to have rhinoplasty?