Breast Re-do to Silicone. - Dothan, AL

Remain the same size and go from saline to...

Remain the same size and go from saline to silicone. 375cc silicone behind the muscle. I have had a slow leak in the left breast, with no pain or problems. I have had the leak for 2 years. Dr. Baker said it was at the valve site and this is why it's such a slow leak. At first I wasn't sure, and then after needed shoulder surgery! Ouch! So finally scheduled surgery for May but will have to re-schedule for the end of June instead. I will post pictures after procedure. I am 55 years of age, and don't expect to look 30 :-)

Thinking about getting the implants removed period

Changed surgery date to July 10, 2014 to give me more time to think about what I'm going to do. I may just get the implants out explant without new implants. Age is a big factor.

I took pictures and my implants hang so low!

Gosh I am freaking out now that I look at myself. My titts with implants look like many who have gotten theirs removed ARGGGGG! Imagine what they will look like when they are out? I might be able to throw them over my shoulder! J/k Hey I'm nervous. I was thinking about the fat transfer procedure but I read that your body may absorb the fat.
Oh well I have plenty of time to lose a few lbs. and get healthy. Going to do some walking.

June 1st, 2104

I went to my doc in Dothan who I thought was really an awesome guy, but he wanted to replace the saline implants with silicone.

I just saw a new doc last week who was so freakin awesome. He said I work for you. He said you tell me what you want and I will explain to the best of my ability on how we. accomplish it. He gave me a price on taking implants out, and gave me a price on taking implants out with a lift. I chose the lift. Now I am saving the money. Oh and he mentioned that I needed a lift from the beginning, and that the doctor put large implants to try to make up for sagging, but it doesn't work that way. He explained everything in detail.

Dr. Luis Vasconez surgery

Love this Dr. But just because he's a great guy doesn't mean that I trust him completely. I will do a little more investigating. Surgery scheduled for Dec 10 to get implants removed with lift. 6200 with my 25% discount (employee) I am scared and excited.

Decided to just get implants removed w/o lift for now

Dr. Says he can remove implants in the office! 2200 to have this done. My thinking is this. I will have the implants removed and wait to see how my boobs look. It also will give me more insight into the doctor. If I don't like the way they look I get a lift. Dr says I will need drains for 2 weeks in my chest. Not looking forward to that. Local anethesia too
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

Extremely sweet and kind. All the qualifications to make me feel safe.