5 weeks post op and cant b happier -Detroit, MI

I have always hated the way my nose looked but it...

I have always hated the way my nose looked but it has gotten worse over the last few years. My deviated septum is making my nose look cricked and I really hate that. I have a consultation with dr. Golden on the 7 nth of jan . I have seen really good reviews about him on here and he also has 30 yrs experience so I am feeling confident with him. He is my first consult so I really don't know what to expect but I will post pictures up shortly

Crazy weather

Thanks to the crazy *** weather I canceled my app. Figures coldest days ever strikes on my app day lol. Oh well rescheduled for the 25th of February . I will post pre op pics close to that date :)

Booked

So i booked my surgery for may 14. The consult went good dr g told me that my tip will not be touched and my nose isnt that bad. But to be honest i really dont like it will never grow on me so im glad im doing it.

Heres a profile pic

Front

Nomakeup sorry!!

Freaking out!!!

Surgery is tomorow and im getting real nervous i hope i wont be suck or in pain....will update tomrorow

surgery day may 14

the surgery went really well yesturday... the nurse explained to me that i will hear talking and mumbling and some noises which kind of freaked me out a little. i didnt hear anyone talking or noise very much. i was taken to the small room where i thought it was just the prep room but turns out that was the operating room. I liked it becaue it wasnt intimidating at all. during the surgery i remember saying something im not sure what and the nurse says "oh good u dont remember". towards the end i think they were weeding me off the sedation and i remember saying " i can feel it I cant feel it" meanwhile i couldnt because i dont remember feeling anything just some tapping noise. it went by so quick! and everything is going really well although today i feel really nautious and cant realy keep anything down. but i kno it wil be worth it in the end

post op pics

the first few days were a little rough, i think it was from the antibiotics so i stopped taking them and i feel much better now, my bruises arent too bad but the swelling was crazy! i thought my face was gonna blow up. 2 more days till cast is off, i cant wait. so far so good.

Got cast off today:)

Its so small!! Love it! It couldnt b more perfect and i still look like myself !

Front

10 days to 2 weeks post op

5 weeks post op

Almost 4 months post op

The results keep getting better and better everyday still loving mynose and have no regrets
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor! Hes sweet, genuine and really cares about his patients