5 weeks post op and cant b happier -Detroit, MI

I have always hated the way my nose looked but it...

I have always hated the way my nose looked but it has gotten worse over the last few years. My deviated septum is making my nose look cricked and I really hate that. I have a consultation with dr. Golden on the 7 nth of jan . I have seen really good reviews about him on here and he also has 30 yrs experience so I am feeling confident with him. He is my first consult so I really don't know what to expect but I will post pictures up shortly

Crazy weather

Thanks to the crazy *** weather I canceled my app. Figures coldest days ever strikes on my app day lol. Oh well rescheduled for the 25th of February . I will post pre op pics close to that date :)

Booked

So i booked my surgery for may 14. The consult went good dr g told me that my tip will not be touched and my nose isnt that bad. But to be honest i really dont like it will never grow on me so im glad im doing it.

Heres a profile pic

Front

Nomakeup sorry!!

Freaking out!!!

Surgery is tomorow and im getting real nervous i hope i wont be suck or in pain....will update tomrorow

surgery day may 14

the surgery went really well yesturday... the nurse explained to me that i will hear talking and mumbling and some noises which kind of freaked me out a little. i didnt hear anyone talking or noise very much. i was taken to the small room where i thought it was just the prep room but turns out that was the operating room. I liked it becaue it wasnt intimidating at all. during the surgery i remember saying something im not sure what and the nurse says "oh good u dont remember". towards the end i think they were weeding me off the sedation and i remember saying " i can feel it I cant feel it" meanwhile i couldnt because i dont remember feeling anything just some tapping noise. it went by so quick! and everything is going really well although today i feel really nautious and cant realy keep anything down. but i kno it wil be worth it in the end

post op pics

the first few days were a little rough, i think it was from the antibiotics so i stopped taking them and i feel much better now, my bruises arent too bad but the swelling was crazy! i thought my face was gonna blow up. 2 more days till cast is off, i cant wait. so far so good.

Got cast off today:)

Its so small!! Love it! It couldnt b more perfect and i still look like myself !

Front

10 days to 2 weeks post op

5 weeks post op

Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor! Hes sweet, genuine and really cares about his patients

You're nose! :D you have amazing results too, really enhances your natural beauty.
Looks great! Glad they didn't touch the tip!
So beautiful:)
Your nose looks so beautiful!!!
You look great! He did a great job! Keep us updated! Was the recovery painful?
Hey not at all its only a few days of feeling uncomfortable and the rest is easy!
Thanks guys it looks even better a week later
Fabulous! You are beautiful!
Tahnk u everyone
It's so cute!
you look great :)
Congratulations on your new nose!
You look fantastic. Congratulations!
Beautiful!
I love the results! Great surgeon!:)
Your new side profile looks great!
Thank u! Im getting really excited
How exciting! Here's a list of questions to ask at your appointment. Please let us know how it goes!
Wow thank u
I am sure you are excited. Good luck in your consult. Please update us.
Thnk u I will :)